Unsafe load?

robthedog:

robroy:

robthedog:

robroy:
Could have been a load of scrap tyres for re.cycling.
I’ve seen me chuck a few straps over the roof of flimsy Euroliners to ship over, that flex and bend like bananas, just as a bit of a fail safe and to put my mind at rest really.
Now whether it’s legal now n today’s pedantic textbook/theory prevails climate is debatable. :unamused:

Your so cynical rob, you now its not really like that, them DVSA blokes are thoroughly decent fellows not out to shaft you at every opportunity

Well.assuming you’re being serious, that’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it.
Yep, I’m the first to admit to cynicism, but it’s just the way this job has got me, I never started out that way…it’s what the thick end of 30+ years of trucking does to you mate.

I believe absolutely [zb] all about this job in terms of what I am told on face value terms, either by bosses, Police, VOSA or anybody else involved in road transport…and it’s served me well so far. :bulb:
I’m always looking for a real reason, an ulterior motive or a hidden agenda, and so far 99 times out of 100 I’ve found one of them…so make of that what you will. :neutral_face:

Btw next time you’re nicked for…I dunno, let’s say not strapping up a light single pallet of cardboard packaging to within an inch of it’s life say, for an example plucked out of the air, or taking a sip from a cup of coffee at the wheel …Then come back at me with that.

I well and truly hooked you with that one, I’m with you on it

Couldn’t make my mind up if you were serious or not. :blush: :laughing: