Amazon deliveries with no paperwork

Got an Amazon later but I’ve no invoicey type paperwork, just a delivery note from my lot which does have booking numbers/ASN numbers etc etc. Also the pallets have the same on.

I’m likely to be tight on time so trying to cut down on potential delays so I can choose a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ of my liking.

Question is do they need invoicey type paperwork or is the paperwork with them on their system already and they just need the numbers?

Not 100% certain with Amazon, but a lot of places use electronic invoices and all they need is a reference number. I hope someone can give you a definative answer befor you go.

Usually just need the numbers from the sounds of what you have got you should be fine

Almost…

Everywhere I go (not including Amazon though) it’s ‘no number no load no exceptions’.

yourhavingalarf:
Almost…

Everywhere I go (not including Amazon though) it’s ‘no number no load no exceptions’.

Numbers are fine, I’ve got them. It’s the physical paperwork (240 of that thing, 240 if this other thing etc) that I’ve not got.

I am just s driver so I dont deal with the booking in side but I did gather that amazon have like a site where delivery stuff is uploaded to making it… wait for it… paperless :open_mouth:

Then again we’re supposedly paperless but still get to transport a personal forest round with me daily.

Since I left school in the 70’s people have been banging on about a paperless society. I believe it has finally happened. I took the wife to New York and all I had to show was a printed ESTA form, the rest of it, air tickets, hotel transfer, reservations, bus trips, even an East European towing a cart behind his bike round Central Park was done by mobile phone screenshots or QR code.

But!

It is so much better and I am no environmentalist, the only thing I do want to see is airlines to tidy up their act. Non recyclable black plastic packaging, plastic straws, cups, cutlery and cling wrap.
I can remember proper cutlery on Virgin and BA until they invented terrorists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
Since I left school in the 70’s people have been banging on about a paperless society. I believe it has finally happened. I took the wife to New York and all I had to show was a printed ESTA form, the rest of it, air tickets, hotel transfer, reservations, bus trips, even an East European towing a cart behind his bike round Central Park was done by mobile phone screenshots or QR code.

But!

It is so much better and I am no environmentalist, the only thing I do want to see is airlines to tidy up their act. Non recyclable black plastic packaging, plastic straws, cups, cutlery and cling wrap.

Virgin and BA invented terrorists?? That bloody Richard Branson has his fingers in so many pies…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

truckertang:

Wheel Nut:

But!

Virgin and BA invented terrorists?? That bloody Richard Branson has his fingers in so many pies…[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I blame Sweeney Todd for that.

I’ve delivered to Amazons without paperwork a couple of times. I just had our job note thingy. I had the 9 digit reference number and the seal number on that job note and I had no problems.

Yeah was all good in the end. 2as in and out in 30 minutes too :open_mouth:

Nice really as thats given me an unexpected night at home instead of hotel Scania.