More London Route Advice

Seeing as my last request for guidance was met with “thats not proper London” :laughing: see if someone can put me right on this one
How do i get into the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland in a 44T at midnight on Monday ■■?

A1 TO A41 TO A5 TO Marble Arch. Get proper directions for what gate you need from Marble Arch onward.

The gate is likely to be either just off Marble Arch (■■■■■■■■■■ Gate) or along Bayswater Road.

So i keep hearing about this London lorry control and roads you can and cant use, will i be using any i shouldnt be? Have visions of some massive fine coming through the post for going where im not suppose to

bulgarije17.jpgJust print these off, be no problems.

msgyorkie:
A1 TO A41 TO A5 TO Marble Arch. Get proper directions for what gate you need from Marble Arch onward.

Can i not go end of the M1 and just take the A5 all the way down to Marble Arch?

chaversdad:

msgyorkie:

Can i not go end of the M1 and just take the A5 all the way down to Marble Arch?

Yes.

toonsy:

chaversdad:

msgyorkie:

Yes.

Thankyou

Thats not even proper laaaandon…
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Isnt the A5 a restricted road at night time?
https://lcspermits.com/#schememap

msgyorkie:
London Lorry Control | London Councils

It yes, but i cant see how to get down there otherwise on a night, unless A1 A41 all the way down to Baker street station and turn right onto A40 ?

msgyorkie:
London Lorry Control | London Councils

Whats all the number in the circles then.

This is your employer’s job to find a route into the zone. They ask for a route and then print it out for you to carry with you.

We do a lot of work around there early doors and we always go via A41 - right on baker street tube - then onto A5 marble arch.
Or you can go to A41 and at Lords cricket ground go around roundabout and back on yourself to go on St Johns Road then join A5. i use this route when I have a wide load.

cav551:
This is your employer’s job to find a route into the zone. They ask for a route and then print it out for you to carry with you.

I am the employer

msgyorkie:
We do a lot of work around there early doors and we always go via A41 - right on baker street tube - then onto A5 marble arch.
Or you can go to A41 and at Lords cricket ground go around roundabout and back on yourself to go on St Johns Road then join A5. i use this route when I have a wide load.

Spot on mate, i.ve submitted that route via Lords and St Johns wood road to the LLC and and it came back fine