So who drives what and for who

well im tony and i driver a daf 95xf super space on container work from felixstowe.its white and has the letters dft on the side so if you see me say hi be great to meet some of you take care for now tony.

Tony

Welcome, I drive a DAF 75 mixer part time in Hanson colours and a Volvo FM in Amtrack colours also part time around North Yorkshire

im self empolyed working for various agencys.

I work for INDI haulage, driving a white Magnum, usually between Mansfield & Felixstowe.

Bright yellow Stralis for Containerships, pulling our own boxes…or at least, I do normally, but I’m skiving until September whilst I do the Maternity Thing… :unamused:

The lad who’s currently in my truck has, however, already been warned that I’ll be taking it back, by force if necessary. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :grimacing:

I’ve been mostly driving brown ones, white ones wid ladies on it, blue one, from a stralis, daf, volvo, scanny, merc, um i fink dats it, running ragged around the southwest! laffs

I drive a Hackney Cab around Liverpool for anyone who sticks their hand out. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tiggz:
I’ve been mostly driving brown ones, white ones wid ladies on it, blue one, from a stralis, daf, volvo, scanny, merc, um i fink dats it, running ragged around the southwest! laffs

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I drive a DAF LF55 14 tonner for A&W Cushion Timber of Norwich.

:slight_smile:

i drive for MK ANDREWS concrete pumping ltd ,in a MAN,WHITE CAB,AND A BLOODY HUGE BLUE BOOM

I drive a green erf es8, 6 wheel tipper with sid knowles ltd on the front around cornwall…well until next friday anyway, cos then I’m going onto agency for a SERIOUS pay rise.

Have already been offered an assignment thats worth an extra £3 per hour

Blue scania 93 17 tonner Garveys transport written all over the cab usually found speeding round staffs except next week will be prowling round north welsh :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

take your pick cos i drive one of 3 trucks depending on what their requirements are
white DAF 75 reg no HX51 FYD pulling a 30 foot trailer with ELEPHANT ATTA on the side
RANK HOVIS ERF ETX (DK03 SRV) pulling a 45 foot RANK HOVIS trailer
RANK HOVIS GRANARY MAN TGA rigid HF53 KGA
the ERF is my favourite out of the 3 :wink:

i drive a blue shed (daf 85) n670 with t j smith, nun monkton york on it.
can be seen almost anywhere from from lands end to jhon o groats & everywere inbetween, from motorways to farm tracks, its normally the one going uphill very slowly.
So if you get stuck behind me please accept my apoligies.

well, my driving days are nearly over now, maybe later this year or early next so I only drive a Vauxhall Combo (white) with
A & K DESPATCH on the back door.

but I do manage to get all over the UK and RI but not EU

hi all im carl i volvo fm12 tautliner trailer and the (crap)maxi haulage i do more drop,s than santa ,and me post man

i drive an iveco eurotec 350bhp 19 tonner yes 19 tonner as i am in france for les demenageurs bretons with p.chanut in red on the frount reg no 1864 ke 43.
you can find pictures of it on the thread the auvergnat, the perigcordian and the mad dutchman on this board, there is also a pici of me as well :blush: :blush:
chris

I drive 53 plate Merc Actros 2544 with LIFT delivering glass UK and Eire. Sound job. :smiley:

Dave.

my weapon is a DAF Super Space 480 … pictures of it on the thread “The Wee Beastie” … oh [zb] it. and below

Picture taken beginning of last month down in Perpignan in the Centre Routier

Tiny one.L. :wink:

114 p cab for LCH generators Coventry yard