Vosa to stop the "Tang Wave"

The VOSA today announced that, from May1st 2014, anyone seen doing the TANG WAVE out from behind the tang curtains in the ‘well tang’ manner as they meet another tang will have 3 points added to their licence as well as face a £80 on the spot fine. This has to stop,its wild ■■■■■■■ dangerous, u should see the size of the hands of some of these tangs. These bucko’s greeted each other from behind the curtains with their hand opened and finger spread hand gesture. Jaysus even tractor drivers r at it now. and its worst when the tangs have a passenger with them. Big ■■■■■■■ hands everywhere making driving somewhat treacherous according to Chief Constable Doug Hoe

“It’s just too dangerous. I was attending to a tang that I had stopped for a spot check at the start of the A75 on good friday and i was watching the other trucks coming down the A75, well the next thing the hoors were sending greetings to the fellow tang. well the next thing his scania v8 620 passed and him and his passenger used both hands as a wave. 4 big buckrakes of hands up against the window boys, how the jaysus can these boys drive like that. I’ll getting this added to a part of the Dcpc course. We’ll be running courses in the near future for all truckers to promote simply raising your finger on the steering wheel and a wee bit of nodding.”

Truckers have reacted strongly to the news. Monaghan trucker Gerald Molloy says he’ll not be changing.

“My father and my father’s father gave the ‘well tang’ sign when meeting other lorry drivers. I use two hands if I meet any female truck drivers. The vosa would serve their time better out chasing the perverts like mark Dixon and the rest of stobarts drivers that wear women’s clothes while driving.

Constable Stan still said that himself and Vosa officer will be visiting truck stops and truck shows over the next few months.

“Think about it — ‘well tang’ and the reply ‘well tango’ makes no sense at all. Tang is also a townland in the Midlands of Ireland …I knew a loose woman from there she was known as …The Bang from Tang but that’s a whole different story but. But these bucks driving a big V8, and wearing V8 shirt,jacket,pants,jocks and socks…their just taking the ■■■■. We’re suggesting that 'well tang should be replaced with ‘Greetings and Salutations’, with the reply ‘Why, thank you sir’.”

Peadar Cassidy when asked if he’ll buy into the new language, simply said ‘away te ■■■■ with u

Huh?

:laughing: :laughing: love it. I wonder how long it will be before vosa starts clamping down on them warning each other about speed camera vans and checkpoints with their frantic headlight flashing and hand gestures, surely this is just as dangerous as the tang wave?

Brilliant

Soooo funny!

Sorry but WTF is the “Tang Wave”?

milkchurns:
The VOSA today announced that, from May1st 2014, anyone seen doing the TANG WAVE out from behind the tang curtains in the ‘well tang’ manner as they meet another tang will have 3 points added to their licence as well as face a £80 on the spot fine. This has to stop,its wild [zb] dangerous, u should see the size of the hands of some of these tangs. These bucko’s greeted each other from behind the curtains with their hand opened and finger spread hand gesture. Jaysus even tractor drivers r at it now. and its worst when the tangs have a passenger with them. Big [zb] hands everywhere making driving somewhat treacherous according to Chief Constable Doug Hoe

“It’s just too dangerous. I was attending to a tang that I had stopped for a spot check at the start of the A75 on good friday and i was watching the other trucks coming down the A75, well the next thing the hoors were sending greetings to the fellow tang. well the next thing his scania v8 620 passed and him and his passenger used both hands as a wave. 4 big buckrakes of hands up against the window boys, how the jaysus can these boys drive like that. I’ll getting this added to a part of the Dcpc course. We’ll be running courses in the near future for all truckers to promote simply raising your finger on the steering wheel and a wee bit of nodding.”

Truckers have reacted strongly to the news. Monaghan trucker Gerald Molloy says he’ll not be changing.

“My father and my father’s father gave the ‘well tang’ sign when meeting other lorry drivers. I use two hands if I meet any female truck drivers. The vosa would serve their time better out chasing the perverts like mark Dixon and the rest of stobarts drivers that wear women’s clothes while driving.

Constable Stan still said that himself and Vosa officer will be visiting truck stops and truck shows over the next few months.

“Think about it — ‘well tang’ and the reply ‘well tango’ makes no sense at all. Tang is also a townland in the Midlands of Ireland …I knew a loose woman from there she was known as …The Bang from Tang but that’s a whole different story but. But these bucks driving a big V8, and wearing V8 shirt,jacket,pants,jocks and socks…their just taking the ■■■■. We’re suggesting that 'well tang should be replaced with ‘Greetings and Salutations’, with the reply ‘Why, thank you sir’.”

Peadar Cassidy when asked if he’ll buy into the new language, simply said ‘away te [zb] with u

■■?

trubster:

It’s like a normal wave but the right arm is extended out full with the back of the hand facing towards the windscreen, fingers and thumb spread as wide apart as possible and fingers pointing directly towards the passenger door and thumb pointing up.

The BANG from TANG!

Stobart drivers wearing women’s clothes.

Splendid.

trubster:
Huh?

Churns writes humorous missives about Irish v8 Scania lovers also known as Tang’s.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Absolute class! Never late in a V8!!

always wond :grimacing: ered where the’WAD’ wave came frae!

Dead on hai,tang-tastic sir !! :laughing:

milkchurns:
The VOSA today announced that, from May1st 2014, anyone seen doing the TANG WAVE out from behind the tang curtains in the ‘well tang’ manner as they meet another tang will have 3 points added to their licence as well as face a £80 on the spot fine. This has to stop,its wild [zb] dangerous, u should see the size of the hands of some of these tangs. These bucko’s greeted each other from behind the curtains with their hand opened and finger spread hand gesture. Jaysus even tractor drivers r at it now. and its worst when the tangs have a passenger with them. Big [zb] hands everywhere making driving somewhat treacherous according to Chief Constable Doug Hoe

Peadar Cassidy when asked if he’ll buy into the new language, simply said ‘away te [zb] with u

What it is ■■?tang wave■■?

I’m guessing its a variation on the give me 5 salute although I’m not in the club anymore. :frowning:

Silver_Surfer:
I’m guessing its a variation on the give me 5 salute although I’m not in the club anymore. :frowning:

I’ve heard its like the mafia - you only get out of the club by death or some form of VOSA “witness protection” safe house.

Here’s David Cameron demonstrating the wave. :laughing:

trubster:

+1

A good tang wave should stretch the skin between the fingers to near splitting point. Extra marks If you crack your knuckles on the windscreen.