H W Coates

Morning, does anyone have experience with them? I may have a job coming up to work with them but getting mixed reviews. I’m just curious if anyone here has had dealings with them in the past?

Thank you

Why not go and do the job if its not for you. Just quit and look for another one. Even your current job if you did a review will it be great. I always go into a job with an open mind

WheelsofCardiff:
Why not go and do the job if its not for you. Just quit and look for another one. Even your current job if you did a review will it be great. I always go into a job with an open mind

This. Everyone is different. I did a job on agency that nobody else would do because it was waste food skips and it turned out to be a right proper gem of a job, great place to work, was put in a 6 week old Scannie and plenty of work because everyone turned their nose up at it without even trying it. The waste food was bakery waste fresh off the production line not even 24hrs old and crisps from Walkers. Loved that.

This. Everyone is different. I did a job on agency that nobody else would do because it was waste food skips and it turned out to be a right proper gem of a job, great place to work, was put in a 6 week old Scannie and plenty of work because everyone turned their nose up at it without even trying it. The waste food was bakery waste fresh off the production line not even 24hrs old and crisps from Walkers. Loved that.
[/quote]
Loved the job 'cos of the free crisp sarnies :slight_smile: