Our Mental Health

I cannot see any positives in facebook at all. A lot of truth in people especially certain future employers searching your profile.
The job I was in before driving actually had a company Psychiatrist who would be on the look out for any signs of stress or anxiety.
I can only assume facebook would be like a gift to them.
I cannot see the sense in putting your problems on facebook for all and sundry to read… Certainly I would advocate talking face to face with someone or any heallth professional.
Years ago when I was at school I recall my old Latin teacher had a breakdown in front of us all, nothing was said to us but we never saw him again. It is this type of threat of losing your job that prevents people from opening up if they are feeling stressed to start with. It then festers into depression and sometimes ending in suicide. Companies like to look like that they are looking out for the mental health and well being of their staff but the harsh reality of the matter is that there is a darker ulterior motive at work. Hence facebook is not the best of places to air your laundry.