Hours/rest question

daffyd:

I am having difficulty working that one out :wink: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

daffyd:

I am having difficulty working that one out :wink: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

S

Edit to add
– — .-. … .
-.-. — -… .

easy it is in code ,?>:::>< simple :blush:

sorry, after reading what I typed it looked a bit hard to readand the answer seemed more obvious but I’ll try again :blush: …lets assume these are all 3am to 1pm working time

worked a Monday, off Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday so those 3 days are a full 45 weekly rest
work Friday and Saturday then off the Sunday, so a reduced 24hr weekly rest on that Sunday…
after that is the question… it would be fine to work 6 days (mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat) then have Sunday and Monday off (finish 1pm sat…back 3am tues so full weekly + compensation for last reduced rest) then do another 6 days (tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat/sun)
OR could work mon/tues/wed/thurs but have the Friday and Saturday off (finish 1pm thurs…back 3am Sunday so 62hrs) then could work 6 days (sun/mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri)

both are fine?

daffyd:
sorry, after reading what I typed it looked a bit hard to readand the answer seemed more obvious but I’ll try again :blush: …lets assume these are all 3am to 1pm working time

worked a Monday, off Tuesday/Wednesday and Thursday so those 3 days are a full 45 weekly rest
work Friday and Saturday then off the Sunday, so a reduced 24hr weekly rest on that Sunday…
after that is the question… it would be fine to work 6 days (mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat) then have Sunday and Monday off (finish 1pm sat…back 3am tues so full weekly + compensation for last reduced rest) then do another 6 days (tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat/sun)
OR could work mon/tues/wed/thurs but have the Friday and Saturday off (finish 1pm thurs…back 3am Sunday so 62hrs) then could work 6 days (sun/mon/tues/wed/thurs/fri)

both are fine?

YES