Ir35 scrapped

Blackadda1:
I can never understand why people get so worked up over IR35 and what other people are doing. There’s a really easy way to make sure HMRC don’t come knocking on your door in years to come. Go onto the HMRC website and use the online employment status checking tool. You answer a few questions from drop down menus and it gives you an instant opinion on your employment status ie employed or self employed. Simply then print it off and keep it. As long as you answer the questions honestly HMRC will honour what opinion it has given. You can even do it without putting your name or address or anything in if your “one of those” that think the government is spying on you and is out to get you. Keep the printout some where safe and crack on. No need to pay for expensive accountants. No need to argue with strangers on forums. No need to worry if that letter is from “the taxman”. No need to worry about backdated tax bills. Easy.

Got that it writing that HMRC will honor what the 30 sec employment status tool says? Considering the tax legislation laws in this country amount to like 15,000 pages.
Even if HMRC stand by it I somehow doubt that they will not prosecute you if they consider you broken the law in regards to tax.

I mean there are many examples of accountants having to pay large sums of money due to ‘difference of interpretation’
I.e the tax law in this country is purposefully vague.