MSA s in holiday season

Stephenjp:

Singo55:
They could have been Rob and your right about caravans this time of year.But always annoyed me when lorries can’t be bothered to reverse in a bay usually making it harder for those that do if you can’t reverse em don’t get in em as my old dad used to say.

The ammount of Class 1 drivers who can’t reverse is astonishing, I’m not a class1 driver so no experience with artics, but I’m sat in the services watching artics coming and going and there is a big difference some will reverse into a bay no problem then there are others that need a dozen shunts to get in the same bay!

Everybody has to learn mate,.and then proficiency comes with experience…well in most cases anyway. :smiley:
In the ‘old days’ you would have had at least a couple of drivers watching a guy in who was having difficulty reversing in.
Tbh I still do (help not need help :smiley: ) I’ve had all sorts of reactions from a 'wtf you doing type look, to a reaction as if you’re questioning his masculinity :unamused: but most of the time gratitude if they are struggling…we’ve all been there,.and ESPECIALLY me in earlier days. :blush: :smiley: