Ze-germans take on it

Seems the new German fuhrer has an opinion

However true, I’m not sure ‘Herr Unteroffizier Farage’ would be happy with that, even though he has a German passport (applied for on the day after the UK’s Brexit referendum result)

The article says that Germany & Poland also have driver shortages.I wonder if the factors that caused them also caused the UK shortage?

Nothing to do with brexit then !!!

whisperingsmith:
However true, I’m not sure ‘Herr Unteroffizier Farage’ would be happy with that, even though he has a German passport (applied for on the day after the UK’s Brexit referendum result)

He was still married to a German woman at the time… A clean brexit would have required obvious steps to be taken to get legal access to his own kids…

> Winseer:
> He was still married to a German woman at the time… A clean brexit would have required obvious steps to be taken to get legal access to his own kids…

Clevere Leute Zees Kruaten Farages, Huegoneut & ex Frankenland too. (Käse essende Kapitulationsaffen)

whisperingsmith:
> Winseer:
> He was still married to a German woman at the time… A clean brexit would have required obvious steps to be taken to get legal access to his own kids…

Clevere Leute Zees Kruaten Farages, Huegoneut & ex Frankenland too. (Käse essende Kapitulationsaffen)

The Left saw Farage as a ‘German’ from certain camera angles, anyways…

Farage Microphone.jpg

whereas the Indian community that are able to be more open about their “Right Wingness”
…positively supported Farage, not that such a thing got much air time in the end…