Companies with driver facing camera

Terry T:
I was talking to a Great Bear driver on the services t’other day and he said their vehicles have them. Which is disappointing as they’re offering a gnats knacker under £40k near me these days.

I know newer DPD units have them but from what I’ve been told they have to pay another company to view the footage so no pointy shoes in the office spying on you for no good reason.
I’ve heard Wren Kitchens have live feed cams in theirs so I’d stay away from them.
Ocado have them. Not sure if live feed.
Maritime but no live feed.

When you park up for a break are you able to turn the camera off?

Edit to add -
Privacy
You MUST take privacy seriously. Obviously, this applies to the use of the footage itself, so you must only use the footage for the purpose it was originally intended. You could find yourself fined for improper use of camera footage. However, there is a more practical aspect with regard to camera placement. If there is an expectation of privacy at specific times, for instance when the driver is resting on a long-distance trip, then the camera must either automatically switch off when the engine is not running, or the placement must be such that it does not cover the areas of the cab where drivers take their rest.