CPC expired

Hi let my cpc expire this year.

I did do 7 hours in 2018 and 7 hours in 2019.
Im wondering if I do 21 hours this month I can get a CPC card this is valid until 2023?

Many thanks Adam.

Also would I have to wait for card to arrive or just do a print off of the Driver Training Records DSA site showing my CPC hours?

You can view your DCPC record online and it’ll show how many hours you’ve got credited.

gov.uk/check-your-driver-cp … ning-hours

Can’t drive without the card.

adam277:
Also would I have to wait for card to arrive or just do a print off of the Driver Training Records DSA site showing my CPC hours?

Oh I intend following this thread with great interest.
Question from the guy that a few months ago posted his vast knowledge on every thread on the forum, knew the answer to everything when in fact 99% of it was bullshine and in fact he knew nothing.

Each 7 hours is valid for 5 years

If you have 35 hours which are valid then those are automatically exchanged for a 5 year DQC

The DQC is valid for 5 years from date of issue

If you have a current DQC then the new 5 year DQC will be issued shortly before the current DQC expires

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Question from the guy that a few months ago posted his vast knowledge on every thread on the forum, knew the answer to everything when in fact 99% of it was bullshine and in fact he knew nothing.

Schools out grumpy, expect 6 weeks of his knowledge

No card…

No worky.

ROG:

If you have 35 hours which are valid then those are automatically exchanged for a 5 year DQC

If you have a current DQC then the new 5 year DQC will be issued shortly before the current DQC expires

I have 7 hours over from 2016 is this not valid in November, when i must do another 35 poxy hours then Rog?

sorry double post

Beetlejuice:

ROG:

I have 7 hours over from 2016 is this not valid in November, when i must do another 35 poxy hours then Rog?

If that 7 hours was done in Nov 2016 and is not converted into a DQC by Nov 2021 then it will no longer count towards your required 35 hours

If not got all 35 then now is the time to get them - perhaps online :bulb:

ROG:

Beetlejuice:

ROG:

If that 7 hours was done in Nov 2016 and is not converted into a DQC by Nov 2021 then it will no longer count towards your required 35 hours

If not got all 35 then now is the time to get them - perhaps online :bulb:

Thank you Rog,

Yeah i think i will do a few of the cheapo online cpc courses before November :wink:

robthedog:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:

Schools out grumpy, expect 6 weeks of his knowledge

True haha.
Although considering I seemed to of picked the worst year to go back to university I may just stick to truck driving. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Grumpy I remember you I also remember you claiming I dont even have a licence lol. I never claimed to be some expert truck driver. Just that I dont need to be as I know enough to do anything you can do. Heck I can probably do more as I am capable of getting out of the cab without getting out of breath and I am capable of handball. :grimacing:

ps. nice to see you.

And thanks ROG.

adam277:
True haha.
Although considering I seemed to of [sic] picked the worst year to go back to university

Did the last cleaner retire?
One certainty is that while at University you didn’t frequent the English grammar classroom.

Grumpy_old_trucker:
One certainty is that while at University you didn’t frequent the English grammar classroom.

Do not…

Capitalize the word university unless you are using the complete proper name of the university.

I got to start my cpc, anyone know a decent online course. I think I down loaded zoom ok but not sure how to go on with it.

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Do not…

Capitalize the word university unless you are using the complete proper name of the university.

Thanks for that but I’m not the one claiming to be University educated, I went to a comprehensive School.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

yourhavingalarf:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

Do not…

Thanks for that but I’m not the one claiming to be University educated, I went to a comprehensive School.

How old are you?
Really curious.

Also why would a cleaner have to retire? Somehow I’ve managed to ■■■■ you off enough so that you remember me which is amusing. No idea what I have said that has annoyed you so much though. The thread was just a simple question with no relation to you and you have made no attempt to answer it just focusing on trying to put me down.

As for my grammar and spelling feel free to mock it. I dont care enough to check it even though I prob should.

Grumpy_old_trucker:

adam277:
True haha.
Although considering I seemed to of [sic] picked the worst year to go back to university

Did the last cleaner retire?

Grumpy_old_trucker:
“Pay Parity” not company benefits, you don’t work for them you work for their agency, who pays your sick pay if you’re off, the agency or the company?
Theirs your answer!

Another bulker of stones to be delivered to your glass house, Grumpy?