Truck cleaning products

robroy:

DCPCFML:

robroy:
:open_mouth: …Calm down dear, there.s only one guy looking like a fool because of his gross over reaction. :laughing:
Screaming and hurling abuse’’ seriously? :laughing:
More making a valid point.
In the guys own words …‘‘Thinking of breaking the bank’’ so presumably he’s looking at top notch over priced stuff, which imo should be paid for by the firm if he needs it.
A bit different from me robbing the wife’s cleaning cupboard, of a tin of pledge and some Mr Muscle.
There you go double whammy for you, you’ve got your argument out of me over a trivial subject after you blew it out of all proportion…AND I’ve answered your question…after all.

Happy?

No. What’s it got to do with you what he spends his money on? Who made you the arbiter in deciding what’s appropriate and what isn’t? If he wants to tart up his truck that’s entirely his prerogative so long as his gaffer doesn’t mind. It’s no different to people who rent property customising/redecorating it to their taste. Neither will get their money back at the end but if it makes them happy so what? :imp:

As I keep reminding you on how a forum works.
Somebody puts out an opinion, those who agree agree, those who don’t…don’t…then they put their take on it.
Perhaps if you get so aereated over this (as often as you do, ) maybe the forum concept ain’t for you.

The forum concept works fine. Unfortunately it’s easily ruined by those types with who have nothing to say but love the sound of their own voice so fill the threads with worthless crap, as your post count perfectly demonstrates. I would rather read the contributions by Geoffrey and Winseer. :open_mouth: