Brexit stuff in one place [MERGED]

robroy:

Franglais:
be a waste of time.

Because a 27 page conversation complaining about a vote that took place 5 YEARS AGO that is going to do absolutely sweet [zb] all in terms of a result change …isn’t??

The irony. [emoji38]

Here’s a suggestion that ain’t a waste of time, …
You’ve been dealt your cards, but you don’t like your hand.
Play it, make the best of it… and ffs.

MOVE ON :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:
Most of us have, and are bored [zb] less with all this, you and Kloss should be practicing PM heaven instead.
You could say don’t read it and on the whole I don’t, but occasionally I do inti it fascinated and astounded how the two of you (especially him :unamused: ) actually wallow in your bitterness, completely oblivious of how you come across to others.

Point made. :smiley:

What point is made?
That you are still reading and posting on the clearly named Brexit thread?
Move on? You’ll be saying next that guff about “Brexit is done”!
The vote was taken, and the UK is out, but Brexit certainly is not done.
The “oven ready deal” has not yet been implemented by the UK. The import checks haven’t started yet, the new arrangements with the EU are still being discussed, so far we have one new deal, (as opposed to rollover* deals)
There is still a lot going on, and if you wish to be one of those saying “they’re all the same” and ignoring the present anti democratic Gov, you certainly can do so.

• may be the new Aus deal is a classic rollover too!

.Ed to add.
My talking to hkloss etc would really be a waste of time. I’m here to talk to those I disagree with. Not to just sit in an echo chamber.