Mrs late for work again

dozy:

Night-and-day:
What a none story, that truck is delivering rail crossings to Grantham station. A few cars had to wait while he got it steered around that corner and it becomes a news story, Jesus

A few cars , it took a bloody hour to get him round the corner , and if he cant get round there , 2 lanes into 3 , he’s got no chance of getting round & up the road to the rail way station ( though I don’t think he was heading there ), there was justified anger as he brought a town to a stand still for a bloody hour , grantham people are ■■■■■■ off , it’s a daily bloody occurrence, ring road and 7.5 t limit can’t come soon enough
Not odd times , nearly every bloody day you idiots do something !!!
Sat as me & mrs were walking along Springfield road there’s idiot & his mate heading down to the bridge , I was going to tell them but mrs said let them get on with it , stupid drivers , more bloody chaos ,

A 32 meter load into Grantham isn’t a daily occurrence though is it? So your 7.5t limit won’t do much because it would be except for access. A hydraulic fault on the trailer is also not a daily occurrence either. People had to wait, not the end of the world is it. You stick to the little Tesco wagons, and the damage that you manage to do with those things