Bunch of 'auditors' visit Hanson logistics Ltd

Ops manager even comes out. Skip to 2.45 security guard, 6.12 drone up, 9.55 Ops manager 14.32 police arrive

Thoughts guys? I have to admit these gobbie git do make w8ing to get tipped fly by

youtu.be/NunE3i6etlQ

What were they actually doing there in first place??
The chemical plant makes liquid fertiliser I believe,used to be ICI,they test the alarms every year and anyone who lives in Hudds or surrounding area can hear it going off,if it went up I think half the town would go too so I’m not surprised they were being questioned by people who worked there…

Hanson’s yard is at the side near the Volvo dealers.
If you went filming outside an Oil refinery you’d probably be met by the same response.

Bunch of Bellends…

WTF do they mean by “auditing” anyway? What are they actually checking or auditing? Seems they just wish to antagonise so they can inform everyone they can record in public and claim to “stick it to the system” when authorities arrive :unamused:

They are not brave enough to be urbexers

As soon as the cops arrived they were laid back.Wannbe Al Jazeera reporters.

I can’t be bothered to watch the whole thing, but given the ethnic mix of Huddersfield (I used to live there) if I was their security guy, I would have called the police asap, probably requesting the ARU, because of the nature of the goods on site. Syngenta seem to specialize in pesticides and similar products, so not exactly High Consequence Dangerous Goods, but I bet there’s plenty of substances could easily be misused by terrorists.

Alternatively, invite them on site, but only after they’ve sat through the obligatory 45 minute induction video, that’d teach 'em a lesson :smiley:

Should have shut gates, phoned police and declared a terrorist incident. See how clever those mugs are when they’re facing guns and being taken down to Huddersfield nick to spend a night being interrogated under Counter Terrorism Act.

I’ve seen these “people” before and they are only there to make themselves some ad revenue on YouTube - Complete losers and dole dossers!

NoobieDriver:
I’ve seen these “people” before and they are only there to make themselves some ad revenue on YouTube - Complete losers and dole dossers!

Exactly this just a quick google it says 100k views per video pays around £384 so there making more than us + they can claim dole. There main goal is to show people that filming is not illegal yet they tend to approach professional people like police/working people and harass them and if they react they will complain to try get them fired. If they approach normal people, they will get put in there place with a nice whack :slight_smile:
Edit I dont know if there account is money-tised as youtube only pays content they deem is acceptable but they do have a gofundme so people can donate

I do believe though people shouldn’t get butthurt over filming but these guys approach is completely wrong

TruckDriverBen:
I do believe though people shouldn’t get butthurt over filming but these guys approach is completely wrong

I agree 100%.

In my humble sleep depraved opinion, they were just looking for trouble.
As for flying a drone over the site, should be locked up for that alone.
A chemical plant is a very dangerous and sensitive place, as for showing part of the separation process and security cameras, looks like they were casing the joint for a future “mission/audit”…

We have a “No filming/photographs” sign outside our place, even though you can’t see anything unless you get to the working area.

Cheers
Paul

I have “No Photography” signs outside my house. Part of a condition from my insurance company.

The number of claims for broken camera lenses is beyond them…