A different kind of bridge bash

Normally, it’s a truck hitting a railway bridge, not the other way around…

Looks planned to me.

Choose from the…

Following.

We’ve had bigger than that down here mate.

I was following the Sat-Nav.

Well it went under last week.

Dit is gewoon onzin, maar het is in het Nederlands geschreven.

I’m blaming this on Brexit.

It hasn’t hit a bridge at all. They are moving the train carriage and to get it under that bridge have laid tracks on the road, moved it off the truck into the track to go under the bridge, and truck round to other side of bridge and it goes back on the truck trailer.

Must try harder.

Can’t find the video of it on YouTube I remember watching it yonks ago.

simcor:
It hasn’t hit a bridge at all. They are moving the train carriage and to get it under that bridge have laid tracks on the road, moved it off the truck into the track to go under the bridge, and truck round to other side of bridge and it goes back on the truck trailer.

Must try harder.

It was mean’t as a jokey photo/post for a Saturday afternoon. Relax :unamused:

citycat:

Then shouldn’t it have been posted in Bully’s? :unamused:

citycat:

simcor:

Must try harder.

Yeah the wannabe moderators don’t allow fun on here though :wink:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

citycat:

Then shouldn’t it have been posted in Bully’s? :unamused:

Blimey, not you as well. :unamused: Have you calmed down yet over those Berlin photos I posted In a Euro diary back in 2019?

Admin, can you please move this thread to Bully’s to make these miserable buggers happy? Thanks !

just got to let some air out the tyres, thats all , it b,right

Probably would have sneaked under if them planks wasnt there

citycat:

simcor:

Must try harder.

Theres some right miserable gits on here,that’s why I don’t bother anymore,please no replies as I’m off again for another few months.

bobbya:
Theres some right miserable gits on here,that’s why I don’t bother anymore,please no replies as I’m off again for another few months.

Didn’t realise you hadn’t been on here, you’re that insignificant.
Oh and as for not replying, we know that you’ll be looking in to see if anybody has, so bye bye sweet cheeks.

bobbya:

citycat:

simcor:

Must try harder.

Bye thanks for coming!

As a self confessed rail nerd, 'tis true - this was a planned operation as said - but at first glance it does look odd. :smiley:

Socketset:
As a self confessed rail nerd, 'tis true - this was a planned operation as said - but at first glance it does look odd. :smiley:

How nerdy are you then Mr Socketset? :smiley: What’s the name of that type of DB REGIO carriage?

Duck?
Whoops no, Duck is a GW engine.
Annie or Clarabelle ?
Thomas is waiting for her.

Franglais:
Duck?
Annie or Clarabelle ?

That sounds like a version of Thomas and Friends for after the watershed.

In my best Ringo voice…

“Soon it was bedtime on the island of Sodor. The engines were tucked up in their sheds and all was quiet apart from the twit too of an owl and the clackety clack of Annie and Clarabelle ■■■■■■■■■■ each other on the turntable”

toonsy:

Franglais:
Duck?
Annie or Clarabelle ?

That sounds like a version of Thomas and Friends for after the watershed.

In my best Ringo voice…

“Soon it was bedtime on the island of Sodor. The engines were tucked up in their sheds and all was quiet apart from the twit too of an owl and the clackety clack of Annie and Clarabelle ■■■■■■■■■■ each other on the turntable”

Careful now. All this railchat on a trucking forum is going to set Grumpy_old_****er off on one again :laughing:

citycat:

Socketset:

How nerdy are you then Mr Socketset? :smiley: What’s the name of that type of DB REGIO carriage?

At a guess, it’s a Bombardier Twindexx originally designed for the SBB but I stand to be corrected.

Socketset:

citycat:

Socketset:

At a guess, it’s a Bombardier Twindexx originally designed for the SBB but I stand to be corrected.

The carriage in the photo is a Bombardier Dosto for the German Deutsche Bahn regional fleet, but they are also known as Twindexx for the international market such as the Swiss SBB, so well done.

youtu.be/PUo9SsaB2mo