Ignore this. thanks

I’m not sure if we are still ignoring this, can anyone confirm ? :angry: :blush:

Some of us were, but it’s bloody difficult when you keep getting e-mails to say that someone else is ignoring it :laughing:

yes but I’m not sure if we should still be ignoring it Gardun, its been a long time… :unamused:

Not now it hasn’t :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s strange that they send us emails with a link to a thread we’re supposed to ignore :confused:

I’m going to ignore the emails in future :wink:

tachograph:
It’s strange that they send us emails with a link to a thread we’re supposed to ignore :confused:

I’m going to ignore the emails in future :wink:

But then how would we know that you had just said that, but then you’ll never know that I said this so …

Oh just ignore me :wink:

■■■■! I’d forgotten to ignore this :cry:

Still ignoring this

I’m ignoring the ignorers and ignoring this thread. :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m only ignoring those ignoring this thread.

Whenever someone posts I have to see if it needs ignoring :slight_smile:

dar1976:

No - you should ignore it unless you want to choose whether or not to ignore it in which case you should ignore it but post as if you were ignoring it anyway.

Don’t bother to reply because of course we are all ignoring it anyway, unless you are already ignoring the entire thread in which case it will be ignored anyway so don’t bother …

gardun:

dar1976:

No - you should ignore it unless you want to choose whether or not to ignore it in which case you should ignore it but post as if you were ignoring it anyway.

Don’t bother to reply because of course we are all ignoring it anyway, unless you are already ignoring the entire thread in which case it will be ignored anyway so don’t bother …

I’m trying hard to ignore that but the more I try to understand it the less I can ignore it :confused:

Did someone say summink.

Oops ! sorry.

i’m ignoring it i think

Still ignoring this but its bloody hard work

O ********.

I could have sworn I heard something, but I must be mistaken 'cos I know everyone is ignoring this :confused: :wink:

gardun:
I could have sworn I heard something, but I must be mistaken 'cos I know everyone is ignoring this :confused: :wink:

I was ignoring this and now ive got to ignore you,ignoring this,so im ignoring two things now :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Multi tasking while ignoring? Good if you can do it.

Btw ignore this …