10 years today.

Thankyou for the reminder of the anniversary of the callous murder of that fine young man at the hand of mindless savages.
We will never forget him.

Another one who must never be forgotten is Kriss Donald, a Scottish schoolboy murdered in an equally evil way by racist thugs in March 2004, i’ll not provide a link because all links will show the names of his killers and they are nothing.

R.I.P brother…

Rest in peace Lee, hopefully those foul savages never ever get out of jail.

I absolutely guarantee that if the British public were ever asked if hanging should be brought back for crimes like the cold blooded murder of Lee, the answer would be a resounding yes.
Unfortunately our spineless politicians will never give us that opportunity.
Rip Lee Rigby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOG47:
I absolutely guarantee that if the British public were ever asked if hanging should be brought back for crimes like the cold blooded murder of Lee, the answer would be a resounding yes.
Rip Lee Rigby

Yet the whole reason they are put in by US is to represent US. :bulb:

Anyway hanging is too good for those two pieces of sh.
Those lot favour beheading don’t they… so why not? :grimacing:

robroy:

GOG47:
Rip Lee Rigby

Yet the whole reason they are put in by US is to represent US. :bulb:

Anyway hanging is too good for those two pieces of sh.
Those lot favour beheading don’t they… so why not? :grimacing:

To paraphrase a famous quote- if voting made any difference, it would be banned
They beg for our vote every 5years then go away and do what the vested interests tell them to do
There’ll be no more referendums in this country on the subject of capital punishment or anything else for a very long time. Cameron dropped a bollock by allowing the Brexit vote, never expecting the peasants to vote the way they did so the establishment will never go down that route again

GOG47:
There’ll be no more referendums in this country on the subject of capital punishment or anything else for a very long time. Cameron dropped a bollock by allowing the Brexit vote, never expecting the peasants to vote the way they did so the establishment will never go down that route again

Oh Christ, don’t go down that road ffs.
You’ll have the usual culprit (s) coming back at you with a load of links and official stats ‘‘proving’’ that you are in fact talking ■■■■■■■■. :unamused: :laughing:

Yep I think they learned a hard lesson about referendums, underestimating the people’s opinions…,.and capital punishment will.never return because of the bleeding heart lefties.