Elon Musk

Elon Musk has hired a new CEO for twitter ,one of Klaus Schwab ‘you will own nothing and be happy’ clones or to be precise one of his underlings called Linda Yaccarino a WEF New world order puppet.
He spent several weeks recently slating the WEF and said nobody wanted a new world order! What a liar this guy is, I remember his paypal rip off days! This should make the left very happy.

That’s the end of freedom of speech then, what a lying clown :laughing:

read some of the replies

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1657050349608501249

Sorry please move to bullies mods?

Electric Jesus is not the flavour of the month right now in the UK or any other right hand drive countries! They’ve just announced they’re not producing any more new right-hand-drive model S and model X despite buyers who have been waiting for a long time for them, He said their orders will be cancelled or they can have a left-hand-drive version instead :open_mouth: electrek.co/2023/05/12/tesla-mo … rive-over/

lancpudn:
Electric Jesus is not the flavour of the month right now in the UK or any other right hand drive countries! They’ve just announced they’re not producing any more new right-hand-drive model S and model X despite buyers who have been waiting for a long time for them, He said their orders will be cancelled or they can have a left-hand-drive version instead :open_mouth: electrek.co/2023/05/12/tesla-mo … rive-over/

I followed one of the taller Tesla cars earlier, it looks like a fiberglass pile of ■■■■■■ why anyone wants them is beyond me :laughing:

Narc:

lancpudn:

I followed one of the taller Tesla cars earlier, it looks like a fiberglass pile of [zb], why anyone wants them is beyond me :laughing:

A lot of people seem to like the Tesla model Y & has been Europe’s best selling car. insideevs.com/news/664442/tesla … ar-2023q1/

It doesn’t matter who makes them,I find all electric cars cuffing ugly. It’s almost as if the manufacturers don’t want you to buy them.
P.S. saw a photo of a tractor unit being built in Scotland? that was cuffing uglier.

Beau Nydel:
It doesn’t matter who makes them,I find all electric cars cuffing ugly. It’s almost as if the manufacturers don’t want you to buy them.
P.S. saw a photo of a tractor unit being built in Scotland? that was cuffing uglier.

Whatcha think?

Narc:
Elon Musk has hired a new CEO for twitter ,one of Klaus Schwab ‘you will own nothing and be happy’ clones or to be precise one of his underlings called Linda Yaccarino a WEF New world order puppet.
He spent several weeks recently slating the WEF and said nobody wanted a new world order! What a liar this guy is, I remember his paypal rip off days! This should make the left very happy.

That’s the end of freedom of speech then, what a lying clown [emoji38]

read some of the replies

"Musk reassured fans that he did not see Yaccarino’s links to the WEF as an impediment to his commitment to free speech, writing of her appointment as Twitter CEO that, “the commitment to open source transparency and accepting a wide range of viewpoints remains unchanged”

Musk comes across to me as anti establishment, anti that establishment. So I would be surprised he would allow Twitter to be controlled in a way that he didn’t favour. Are you sure Yaccarino isn’t just interested in as much money that she can make rather than a dyed in the wool WEF fanatic?

He’s a character isn’t he :laughing:
He’s massively wealthy so inhabits a world which is alien to the rest of us,
because of this wealth he can be as nutty as he likes and there’ll still be people sucking up to him and massaging his gargantuan ego to even greater heights.

His EV industry will, I would expect, at some point begin to falter - the downsides of the lithium battery industry is rapidly becoming a bit of a niche DG subject for me

If people didn’t buy into nonsensical social media trends, he won’t sell any advertising and he’ll have to go back to playing with his rockets. Anyone who can set up his own rocket company is a bit of a jammy git to those of us who grew up in the era of the Apollo missions, fantasizing about being an astronaut.

Lets face it, none of the SMs have a great longevity, do they?
Twitter has probably peaked, partly due to Musk’s handling of it, FB is just for us Boomers, and Linked In is for Boomers-in-suits-&-ties, advertising their non-achievements to their own little echo chambers using their own BS language. There’s an entertaining meme about how you announce on Linked in that you passed your driving test :laughing:

Whereas BeReal, Twitch, and TikTok are on the increase with Gen Z and other younger demographics.

Who remembers Friends Reunited? MySpace? Vine? Eventually we’ll add Twitter to that list as Musk is more attached to his “X App” idea and will eventually euthanize Twitter.

Musk/Tesla has been making $hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter for the last consecutive eight quarters without even lifting a finger, Up to date he’s made $6billion selling offset carbon credits to every car manufacturer who cant meet emission standards :open_mouth: carboncredits.com/tesla-carbon- … n-in-2022/

The guy literally paid four times what it was worth for Twitter, The gamble is that she will bring seriously much needed mainstream advertising dollars back to the platform but I cant see that happening any time soon. Twitter has had it’s heyday.

stu675:

Beau Nydel:

Whatcha think?0

Thanks for backing me up.

“Alignment” is supposed to be the only difference between “Angels” and “Demons”.

For those who believe in neither, then Musk is just another guy who happens to have a lot of money.

For those who believe in both - the Jury is still out as to which one of the two he represents…

Sooner or later, someone on one side or other - will try and get rid of him…
The mis-led Right, should they prove to believe he is the Antichrist,
or the Fanatical Left because it is already clear - he is not going to do their bidding in the world…

If there were still such thing as a “Prophet” - what would one look like in this day and age?

Musk has made no appearence of being anything bar “secular”.

If politics collapses, it’ll be for industrialists like Musk to pick up the pieces.

During the 1930’s - having a job was EVERYTHING.

Would you work for Musk for top dollar, even if you disagreed with him politically?
I would!

Didn’t a lot of people desperately seeking employment - end up working for “Businessmen” that were no more than Gangsters in the end - for the same reasons?

Needs Must.

lancpudn:
Musk/Tesla has been making $hundreds of millions of dollars every quarter for the last consecutive eight quarters without even lifting a finger, Up to date he’s made $6billion selling offset carbon credits to every car manufacturer who cant meet emission standards :open_mouth: carboncredits.com/tesla-carbon- … n-in-2022/

The guy literally paid four times what it was worth for Twitter, The gamble is that she will bring seriously much needed mainstream advertising dollars back to the platform but I cant see that happening any time soon. Twitter has had it’s heyday.

buying Twitter - seems likely to have stopped an awful lot of biased lying going on using that platform…

“Free Speech” is about BOTH sides being upheld, not one over the other, as was the case before he took over Twitter.

If nothing else, the censoring of Conservative Posters around the world - has now been dealt a body blow from which the Mainstream Media cannot quickly recover…

Did the raving Lefties threatening to “Close their Twitter Accounts” - actually do so, or was that all hot air, and it turns out they cannot as they are as addicted to the damned thing as much as so many millions of others?

“My whole life is on this Iphone!”
Well, you ain’t got much of a life then - have you?

Narc:

read some of the replies

What has elon musk got to do with “the left”? He bans unions.

I’m baffled as to why Elon has chosen a random lady to run Twitter of whom ive never heard of, I would’ve thought he would install a high performance CEO that had an excellent track record of building or running a large tech company?

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

Marky-p:
I’m baffled as to why Elon has chosen a random lady to run Twitter of whom ive never heard of, I would’ve thought he would install a high performance CEO that had an excellent track record of building or running a large tech company?

Seems Musk will look after the tech but she will look after the commercial operation. Her last job was in charge of a department of 2,000 people at NBC/Universal, a major TV and Hollywood outfit worth billions.

Franglais:

Marky-p:

Seems Musk will look after the tech but she will look after the commercial operation. Her last job was in charge of a department of 2,000 people at NBC/Universal, a major TV and Hollywood outfit worth billions.

Hmmm…well, we’ll see how long she lasts then. Musk is notoriously hard to work for and has obscenely high standards

JeffA:

Narc:

read some of the replies

So far, Must appears to be the perfect “Centerist”. He keeps both Left and Right at each others throats, then flips sides (apparently) when one side tips too far one way…

He bought Twitter, not to “make money” as he doesn’t need to. It was to wipe out the potty mouthed far left that had taken over the platform, because without the now-banned conservative posters gone, they could lie and lie as much as they wanted, even repeating those that called them out as liars - as liars themselves…

This was clearly an adjustment made, “because the Left were getting too far ahead, too emboldened”…

At some point in the future, perhaps with Trump back in the Whitehouse - Musk will apparently swing Far LEFT as a counter to Trump’s moves…

With “Free Speech” one can post JOKES again, without fear of being persecuted because of them…

This video is generally now accepted as a “Joke” involving Trump and Anderson Cooper of CNN…

This Pic is generally now accepted as a “Joke” involving Jeremy Corbyn and a certain Fist-bumping Granny…

Corbyn Up Yours.jpg

Both could be argued to be funny, but I would suggest that Neither should land someone in jail for so-called “Hate Speech”.

Elon Musk is FOR free speech, and AGAINST wokery, which treats Free Speech like the Inquisition treated Protestantism.

Winseer:

JeffA:

Narc:

read some of the replies

So far, Must appears to be the perfect “Centerist”. He keeps both Left and Right at each others throats, then flips sides (apparently) when one side tips too far one way…

He bought Twitter, not to “make money” as he doesn’t need to. It was to wipe out the potty mouthed far left that had taken over the platform, because without the now-banned conservative posters gone, they could lie and lie as much as they wanted, even repeating those that called them out as liars - as liars themselves…

This was clearly an adjustment made, “because the Left were getting too far ahead, too emboldened”…

At some point in the future, perhaps with Trump back in the Whitehouse - Musk will apparently swing Far LEFT as a counter to Trump’s moves…

With “Free Speech” one can post JOKES again, without fear of being persecuted because of them…

This video is generally now accepted as a “Joke” involving Trump and Anderson Cooper of CNN…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsC5wgtc3Y

This Pic is generally now accepted as a “Joke” involving Jeremy Corbyn and a certain Fist-bumping Granny…

Both could be argued to be funny, but I would suggest that Neither should land someone in jail for so-called “Hate Speech”.

Elon Musk is FOR free speech, and AGAINST wokery, which treats Free Speech like the Inquisition treated Protestantism.

If you think the richest man in the world might be “far left”(do you have any idea what far left means?) then theres not much to say.

Elon musk isnt for free speech - he sacks anyone who joins a union. No free speech there

JeffA:
If you think the richest man in the world might be “far left”(do you have any idea what far left means?) then theres not much to say.

Elon musk isnt for free speech - he sacks anyone who joins a union. No free speech there

The last person Winseer thought was a bit right wing died in a bu…whoops…
Retired to a guest house in Minehead.

You can ever see W at his rally: 0-50.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWIyVRNAxCg

JeffA:

Winseer:

JeffA:

Narc:

That’s the end of freedom of speech then, what a lying clown [emoji38]

read some of the replies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsC5wgtc3Y

He’s definitely not left or right. More a centrist. Probably more Centre left.

But yes Elon overpaid for twitter literally for free speech.

He bows down neither to the left or right wings.