Coronation memorability

Get your memorial mugs now…

Jij verdomde Nederlanders , bloody cloggies, coming over here, taking our jobs, living here, taking our women, (and marrying our men ,oh hang on a minute :open_mouth: :wink: )
And now making fun of our King ffs ! :…cheek ! :open_mouth:

Bloody funny though…where do you but these. :laughing:

Avoided all the frenzy and radio saturation at work yesterday morning by listening to I player only. :sunglasses:

Got home to find the wife had put a buffet on for everybody to watch it, luckily it was more or less all over when I got home at 2 ish, but I saw all the ‘highlights’ in a 5 minute sum up which was enough for me, so a lucky escape and I still got well fed. :sunglasses:

Neither for nor against Charles tbh, but maybe more on the ‘for’ side of things on reflection.

The rest of the family on the pay roll ?
Needs cutting right back, with all the hangers on with their
snouts in the trough.
The waste of skin who is Prince Edward…(usually seen in the uniform of a General/Air Vice Marshall/Admiral :unamused: , but who could not hack the Royal Marines)
Pervy mega pompous Andy (seen wearing some Heraldic b/s garb belonging in the 17th Century,.despite being banned from wearing whatever tf it was by his Mam…aka having more front than Blackpool :imp: ) both these tossers should be made to pay their own way in their privelidge lives now their parents have gone.

Other than that on the positive side, despite the massive tax bill yesterday (no ‘‘limited Polce resources’’ incidentally there I see eh? :unamused: , ) the benefit to the economy would more than counteract it,.so all in all good for the country.

Anyhoo more important stuff on tv today…
Newcastle Utd v Arsenal, 1630 k/o.
Spoons here I come. :sunglasses: :smiley:

At least the horses ate well

The Guardian Report could have been written by Terry Pratchet:

"It was hard to escape the sense of the absurd as a 21st-century democracy relived a medieval fantasy

Once the king and Camilla reached the abbey, a new procession made its way to the altar. Led by Sebastian Coe.
What on earth was he doing here? He gets everywhere you don’t want him and even the royals haven’t found a way of keeping him out.

Prince William, Kate and their children all looked as if they were extras from a remake of Cinderella. Then so did a lot of people. Brits like to think no other country does these occasions quite as well. Other countries may have a bit more self-worth. Still, the music was wonderful"

Strong bladders required for interminable faffing of King Charles’s coronation | John Crace | The Guardian?

whisperingsmith:
The Guardian Report could have been written by Terry Pratchet:

"It was hard to escape the sense of the absurd as a 21st-century democracy relived a medieval fantasy

Once the king and Camilla reached the abbey, a new procession made its way to the altar. Led by Sebastian Coe.
What on earth was he doing here? He gets everywhere you don’t want him and even the royals haven’t found a way of keeping him out.

Prince William, Kate and their children all looked as if they were extras from a remake of Cinderella. Then so did a lot of people. Brits like to think no other country does these occasions quite as well. Other countries may have a bit more self-worth. Still, the music was wonderful"

Strong bladders required for interminable faffing of King Charles’s coronation | John Crace | The Guardian?

Ant and Dec were there also :open_mouth:
Wtf is that all about.
I went right off those two when I saw them at St Jame’s park wearing suits :unamused: …who tf (who is not pretentious and/or up their own arses) wears suits to a football game ffs. :unamused:
#soldout.

It was a memorable night for me because the M6 was open all the way! Not even any lane closures on my run. We should have these Coronations more often lol.
Actually enjoyed watching a bit of the footage when I got home.