Kwasi Kwarteng Tax Fraud

Last Wednesday, Kwasi Kwarteng pleaded guilty at a Worcester court to tax fraud.
51 year old Kwarteng aided clients to obtain tax refunds. He could potentially face huge fines and even jail time.

masslive.com/worcester/2023 … cheme.html

That would be a Kwasi Kwarteng, rather than ‘the’ Kwasi Kwarteng.

A Quasi Kwasi perhaps.

:smiley:

njl:
A Quasi Kwasi perhaps.

:smiley: :smiley:

An unscrupulous MP/politician looking after himself and his own interests, who can not be trusted.
Who’d have thought it eh? :open_mouth:

In other news next month is May,.and it’s Sunday tomorrow. :unamused:

robroy:
An unscrupulous MP/politician looking after himself and his own interests, who can not be trusted.

Yep, who`d have imagined that a busy MP and Minister would have had the time to also be moonlighting in the USA?

Quasi-Unbeliveable innit.

He was risking “The charges of aiding and assisting in the filing of false federal tax returns each provide for a sentence of up to three years in prison, one year of supervised release, a fine of $250,000 and restitution to the IRS.”
For only $150 a pop! Sounds like he’s even more stupid than our KK.

Franglais:

robroy:

Yep, who`d have imagined that a busy MP and Minister would have had the time to also be moonlighting in the USA?

You see this is why I should actually bother my arse to read your links,.and endeavour to try and develop the same interests in life as yourself.
Frangers 1
Rob 0.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

You see this is why I should actually bother my arse to read your links,.and endeavour to try and develop the same interests in life as yourself.
Frangers 1
Rob 0.

You really should take some advice from this poster:
“can I just say you are way off mate, I wrote the book on questioning the narrative,.I’m the most cynical bloke you could meet in fact, I basically believe NOTHING I am told by ANY form of authority, from teachers at school as a kid, to co. boss today, through Police, to the absolute top at PM level,.basically I trust NOBODY except family and friends,.and that policy has worked well for me so far.”

Wow…word for word.
I.see you are still hanging on my EVERY word on this forum…nice to know :sunglasses:
But you really ought to curb this fascination you have with me…or am I your LATEST obsession as opposed to ALL the others?? :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:
You never cease to amuse me Frangers mate…keep it up.

Ffs I misunderstood because I failed to open your boring links.
So you got one on me …that I actually gave you credit for btw :bulb: …move on. :unamused:

For anyone else who didn’t open the link:

A tax preparer brought before a judge in Worcester Federal Court pleaded guilty to filing false federal tax returns, U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins’s office announced Friday.

“This is not the KK you’re looking for…”

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

Frangers 1
Rob 0.

You really should take some advice from this poster:
“can I just say you are way off mate, I wrote the book on questioning the narrative,.I’m the most cynical bloke you could meet in fact, I basically believe NOTHING I am told by ANY form of authority, from teachers at school as a kid, to co. boss today, through Police, to the absolute top at PM level,.basically I trust NOBODY except family and friends,.and that policy has worked well for me so far.”

Some might say you’ve got a lot of trust issues. Have you considered getting a therapy dog? They’re pretty trustworthy and won’t tell you any lies :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^;;
‘‘Some’’ can say/think wtf they like .
Why would I be naive enough to trust ANYONE that I don’t really know, or who is placed in any form of authority over me?..they are hardly going to be a friend to me are they.

I have no ‘issues’ whatsoever, it’s a conscious thing rather than a natural involuntary one. It’s more of a defence mechanism which has worked for me for most of my life.

Therapy dog? :neutral_face:
I don’t even know what that means, nor care tbh.
I manage quite well without any form of therapy, nor would I ever resort to it.
But cheers anyway. :smiley:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^;;
Why would I be naive enough to trust ANYONE that I don’t really know, or who is placed in any form of authority over me?..they are hardly going to be a friend to me are they.

I have no ‘issues’ whatsoever, it’s a conscious thing rather than a natural involuntary one. It’s more of a defence mechanism which has worked for me for most of my life.

Rob your fine bud… pretty down to earth, like your posts and direction.

Just banter…

Franglais is defo trying to bait you though, I think he has a thing for you, or a crush…hahaha,

TonkaBoy:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^;;

Rob your fine bud… pretty down to earth, like your posts and direction.

Just banter…

Franglais is defo trying to bait you though, I think he has a thing for you, or a crush…hahaha,

Not just me who thinks that then eh? . :smiley:

Maybe I’m getting paranoid but I later thought with him knowing my opinion on politicians, (which be disagrees with) that he actually posted that for me to bite…which I did. :unamused:

But we both lurrrve winding each other up on here, no bad feeling in it…well not on MY part anyhow. :smiley:

On reflection I think Kwasi was just wanting to make more money…a bit of a …‘‘Kwasi More dough’’ situation. :laughing:
:blush: Ok ok it needs a bit of work, but just go with it :smiley: