Meteriourite over Huntingdon

I seen a spectacular meterite last night 1130pm.It was much bigger than the others Ive seen.It had a green white glow and didnt seem to move across the sky so fast.I looked at it in wonder.Wish I had my dashcam.Did you see it?

Watch the water you’re drinking out of the tap…

Winseer:

Eh? :neutral_face:

robroy:

Winseer:

Eh? :neutral_face:

I think it’s a left field comment on the misspelling of meteorite

It’s a sign…

Pestilence. Check

War. Check

Famine. Check

It appears Death now rides a meteriourite

These are great days we’re living bros…

Any disturbance to the ground - has the potential to contaminate the water table.

If there’s a subsidance such as Swansombe of late, if there’s a hole dug in the wrong place, or even if there’s a meteorite strike in a place yet to be found - ALL have the potential of damaging the water supply, especially if the Meteorite is made up of toxic, heavy metals such as Cadmium and Mercury which would mostly vapourize on entering earth’s atmosphere, but leaving enough toxic vapours and ground residues to seep through the water table, not to mention give acute and chronic poisoning to anyone in the area…

If East Palestine can be as bad as that without Heavy Metals even being involved there - then just imagine what a hot bit of toxic metal rock can do hitting the ground in an aquifier area…

I’ll say it again:

“Watch the water you are drinking”…

You can’t “kill off” things like Hg++ by “Boiling it”.

It is a crying shame that the Labour and former Tory voters cannot come together to get RID of the shower of irremovable politicians ruining our world - right before our eyes, without check… :frowning: