Donkeys

Oh My!
I`ve put a couple of posts on here before mentioning “Led By Donkeys”…
but…
youtube.com/watch?v=LD6A9huZM7c

Oh, My !

How **** stupid are our MPs?

Hmmm, that was a rhetorical question, but…here…in an open forum…how **** stupid/immoral/venal are they?

Nearly forgot:
Answers on the back of a plain brown envelope please.

And you know what should be making that envelope bulge?
Oh, yes you do!

Franglais:
Oh My!
I`ve put a couple of posts on here before mentioning “Led By Donkeys”…
but…
youtube.com/watch?v=LD6A9huZM7c

Oh, My !

How **** stupid are our MPs?

Hmmm, that was a rhetorical question, but…here…in an open forum…how **** stupid/immoral/venal are they?

No surprise the sting was made to look like a South Korean enterprise not Chinese.
Bearing in mind UKs Chinese ‘trade links’.
Mustn’t make the CCP look bad.
Who would have thought it.

What’s the betting that it’s just a Chinese false flag scam to make UK and South Korea look bad and the ‘undercover reporter’ is actually Chinese not South Korean.
Bearing in mind that the UK government was warned about the Chinese security threat of using the Zoom platform.
Also UK Chinese trade links so why South Korea not China ?.

It just keeps flowing doesnt it…
Same as Sunak releasing his tax disclosure at same time as Boris on trial lol…hoping not noticed…

Then again Sunak also being called out over
refusing to say whether he still holds assets in a hedge fund he set up before entering politics that invested in Moderna as he was a founding partner of Theleme Partners, which went on to become a major investor in the biotechnology company.

insider trading with that 10yr contract given by Government for mRNA

All rotten to the core, feel they always have been, but social media means they don’t always get to control the narative now…fully anyway… and some are just dumb and greedy.

Front page of guardian paper online at moment, so at least its hit the main media too.

£10k a month - some wouldn’t get out of bed for that, even if it’s one day a month.

No way you should expect to pay for your own flights to Korea either Quasi.

njl:
£10k a month - some wouldn’t get out of bed for that, even if it’s one day a month.

No way you should expect to pay for your own flights to Korea either Quasi.

Seems Kwarteng couldn`t believe his luck, could he?
Happy to take 10k Euro, then grabs the same number in more valuable sterling, then goes from 10k a month to 10k a day. He has a worse poker face than me!

And of course Johnson has been away delivering speeches for paying clients, earning £5m in cash and benefits. Not much activity in the House of Commons.

Dorries has been broadcasting on the media, but hasn`t much bothered going to the HoC to vote. She was previously censured for a jungle visit as was Hancock. Mind you Hancock gave his jungle fee to charity, sorry 3%, of it anyway.

BBC / Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg
Politics…

Show the papers at the start for today to discuss politics, but doesn’t seem to show the Gaurdians front page today, I wonder why and just confirms the usual biased programme format…

Or maybe they’ll discuss it later on, but I’m not holding my breath

Who was it that wanted 60k p.a.? I didn’t recognise him, was that Sir Gavin Williamson?

Edit: sir Graham Brady

stu675:
Who was it that wanted 60k p.a.? I didn’t recognise him, was that Sir Gavin Williamson?

That`s Sir Graham Brady asking for the 60k.
Sir Gavin Williamson makes a brief appearance about 0-28 wearing a green tie.

This is only a trailer, so I think we get to see more of our stars later.

An MP’s salary is £ 84,144. And then there are the expenses, heating stables, duck ponds etc that can be claimed for.

MPs have earned £17.1m on top of their salaries in this parliament, with around two-thirds of the money going to just 20 MPs.

As part of Westminster Accounts, a joint project between Sky News and Tortoise Media to shine a light on how money works in politics, we found the majority of the extra earnings went to Tory politicians - a total of £15.2m - while Labour MPs earned an additional £1.2m.

ukandeu.ac.uk/explainers/mps-se … interests/

Money grabbers and self servers. No wonder there is a lack of trust in politics.

Weird innit.

Trump lost money during his presidency, even down to not taking his due pay, where most politicians here and there gain impressively during their terms, some in the £$millions, but he’s a wrong 'un apparently :unamused:

I hold no candle for the Tory party because it (apart from one or two honourable exceptions) isn’t conservative, but just to balance the books as it were is poor old Blair down to his last £20 and just about to be evicted from his council house yet? in other news i hear there are calls for Putin to face a war crimes trial, if there was any justice he’d be behind a long queue of not just those who instigated the Iraq invasion but all those who voted for it.
Almost all of them of all parties are snouts deep in the trough, don’t run away with the idea that the opposition is stuffed to the gills with Dennis Skinners, it isn’t.

Led by donkeys are far left Tossers but on this occasion I agree with these current videos. All mps from all parties are exactly the same now, greedy self serving rats.

Narc:
Led by donkeys are far left Tossers but on this occasion I agree with these current videos. All mps from all parties are exactly the same now, greedy self serving rats.

5 might appear to fit that description, but the other 15 approached seem not to.
They aren`t all as bad as as each other.

Juddian:
but just to balance the books as it were is poor old Blair down to his last £20 and just about to be evicted from his council house yet?

Blair is no-one`s idea of a pauper. But was he touring and gadding about while still an MP?
Or did that start after he left Parlaiment?

Dorries for instance, has been on radio and TV quite a bit lately, with her own show even.
She has said she intends standing down at the next election, but appears to have quit already. I believe she hasn`t voted in the HoC since November.
Incidentally she took her job in the media directly after being the (Incompetent) Minister for Media etc.

I can see that a part-time job for an MP could keep their feet on the ground.
But serving the interests of a foreign company? Getting foreign investors into the UK might be part of a competent MP`s remit, but that should be done through the relevant Gov dept, for the Gov and the country, not for the benefit of a company and the bank balance of the MP.

It just occurred to me that the amounts involved aren’t too far from what might be possible for cabinet has beens willing to undertake a small amount of work on a regular basis.

pressgazette.co.uk/news/ex-fore … ph-column/

Us on the other hand probably wont get rich if we worked to 165.

And then there are episodes 2 and 3. Greedy ■■■■■■■■■

Led by Donkeys have been doing some good stuff on Mone etc.
Now a short video about Minister for Common Sense(?!) McVey and others.

Owning a flat in Westminster, but renting it out for thousands, and taking taxpayers money to pay for their own rent on another flat.
https://youtu.be/IuGQtsPNwbs?si=QvHv0WBwdkFHiPjZ

Absolutely a non story!
Completely within the rules.
If you want to say that we shouldn’t be paying for their accommodation, then that is one thing. But there’s no obligation for them to stop renting it out and live in it. You might as well say that MPs salaries should not be paid to those rich enough not to need it.

Is it legal? Yes it is.

Is it right that they have a home there, but choose to let it out and then claim rent for another nearby place?

Is it right that McVey pontificates about waste while she claims for unnecessary housing?

Those who have no housing nearby should get housing provided, but these do have it, so why provide a double?

Non-Story? You don’t care? Fine.
I do.

Edit
In essence it goes against any “Common Sense”