Saturday night tipple?

Well I’m sat here drinking my 8th can of Thatchers cider
What’s your favourite Saturday night tipple ?

A few pints out of whatever real ale is on at local. Bottle of red when get home is a preferred Saturday tipple :slight_smile:
Never been able to drink cider really, only one I like is the magners bottles but just a couple.

i go up the pub and have a few pint’s of Carling :smiley: as i usually do every Sunday afternoon…especially since i stopped working on Monday’s :sunglasses:

Well I had 9 cans in the end

blue estate:

Good man. Good effort :slight_smile:

md1987:

blue estate:

Good man. Good effort :slight_smile:

Going 4 10 this weekend

Another cider drinker here I’m partial to a bottle or three of Henry Weston vintage dry cider.

blue estate:

Next time, look before sitting down then.

:smiley:

Most of the time on a Saturday I’ll either get back home too late to go out, or simply cba to go out.
I’ll probably have 3 or 4 bottles of Bud in front of the tv.

If I do go out either on a Saturday afternoon, or on a Sunday, it’s usually to catch a football game in the pub.
For some reason I don’t drink lager as I do at home,.I’m normally in Spoons,…and I’m quite partial to Ruddles Bitter.
It’s because I like it,.and not at all for the fact it’s the cheapest pint at around £1 .50 ish. :smiley:

I like a bottle of white wine,blossom hill.
I used to drink mansion house but i cant find anywhere that sells it.it was only 2.50 a bottle too

Sploom:
I like a bottle of white wine,blossom hill.
I used to drink mansion house but i cant find anywhere that sells it.it was only 2.50 a bottle too

Must have been knock off, the Mansion House Sauvignon is around 12 quid a bottle usually.
If you get any more offered for two and a half quid a bottle, put me down for a couple of cases. :wink: :laughing:

It was a few years back,but even at the time it was one of the cheapest wines,I think it was a fortified wine,with brandy added to the wines.I used to buy it in sainsburys.Ive tried other fortified wines but it wasnt the same

IMG_20191228_221556.jpgThe Labour Club.

Sploom:
It was a few years back,but even at the time it was one of the cheapest wines,I think it was a fortified wine,with brandy added to the wines.I used to buy it in sainsburys.Ive tried other fortified wines but it wasnt the same

Fortified wine? :open_mouth: …that’s port and sherry ain’t it?
I thought only old dears drank that stuff. :smiley: …I know my old Gran was partial to a glass of Harvey’s Bristol Cream at Christmas. :smiley:

Budweiser was my tipple of choice, I’ve now swapped allegiance to Madri. However on Saturday night the pub I was In didn’t serve it so I was forced (yeah right) to drink Bier Moretti. Nice stuff, but it’s the second time I’ve been trolleyed on that stuff and on both occasions I’ve totally forgotten the night, right up to the point when video evidence has been produced! :blush: :blush:

Never again. I no longer have the type of body that looks good unwrapped :blush:

the maoster:
Budweiser was my tipple of choice, I’ve now swapped allegiance to Madri. However on Saturday night the pub I was In didn’t serve it so I was forced (yeah right) to drink Bier Moretti. Nice stuff, but it’s the second time I’ve been trolleyed on that stuff and on both occasions I’ve totally forgotten the night, right up to the point when video evidence has been produced! :blush: :blush:

Never again. I no longer have the type of body that looks good unwrapped :blush:

I’ve seen that vid :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , and in it you let yourself down, you let your family down,.and as I’ve once said to you before…you let the baby Jesus down. :cry:

Just remind me who’s turn is it to buy the meals next time before I decide whether or not to post said evidence on here. :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Nob :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There is another drink,QC rich ruby,I think its called,might try one of those the weekend

Sploom:
There is another drink,QC rich ruby,I think its called,might try one of those the weekend

Kin ell I’ve not seen that for ages lol

Fortified wine ?
Buckie!
I do have a few wee memories* about that, as do some others, I`m sure.

• Having memories probably shows I`m not an habitual drinker of the stuff.