Sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll

Ok, well, none of those things, that was a previous life :smiley:

I’ve not posted here for a while But I feel like writing

After my fight with DVLA over my Cat C, I didn’t lose, I just chose not to pursue it

Worked at John Lewis 7.5 driver, heavy load humper, had enough after they gave me a really, Really, hard time over 1 minute, 1 MINUTE, of rest time minus.

Put me on porter duties, 5 quid an hour less, 3 months, eff that I’m offf.

Applied for 3 local 7.5 jobs, on the thursday, one of em phoned and asked me to interview on the Sunday.
Was offered the job there and then, I took it.
The other firms emailed me on wednesday, said I could start on Thursday .
Bit ■■■■■■ !ate innit?

I have worked for Woodstock Motors for about 3 years now.
Owner/boss? Fantastic
Managers ? Fantastic
Workmates? Fantastic

Am now on the AA contract, i work for the AA.

steviespain:
i work for the AA.

Good to know,.I’ve been getting a bit to drink lately, I may call you. :smiley:

■■■ and rock and roll?..2 of my favourite subjects. :smiley:
Drugs? About as far as Asprin and paracetamol :smiley:

■■■, drugs and rock and roll? I miss the drugs! :laughing: (tic)

Star down under.:

You know what mate,.I ain’t a goody goody by any stretch and never have been, but drugs? …never touched em. :neutral_face:
Not because of any disapproval or moral code, take wtf you like, live and let live,.I don’t care ,.I’ve just never been interested.
Closest I came was one night with a girl years ago, I tried a bit of weed…and felt really sick. :smiley: .

Same with smoking,most of my mates smoke, never interested me,.and I’ve never resorted to peer pressure either.

I’ve seen bands in places I have worked in the past, nightspots, and seen it all, snorting coke,.crack,.and belts around the arm held by their teeth whilst injecting H,.as I said…never interested.

In the late 80s early 90s we could never understand why the bar was always clear when the place was packed out, all the kids were knocking water back to sort the effects of the ‘E’ s they were taking. :smiley:

I’ve always managed to have a bloody good social life without them…and I do like a few pints.

As for ■■■ and rock and roll? …That’s another story. :smiley:

robroy:

Star down under.:

You know what mate,.I ain’t a goody goody by any stretch and never have been, but drugs? …never touched em. :neutral_face:
Not because of any disapproval or moral code, take wtf you like, live and let live,.I don’t care ,.I’ve just never been interested.
Closest I came was one night with a girl years ago, I tried a bit of weed…and felt really sick. :smiley: .

Same with smoking,most of my mates smoke, never interested me,.and I’ve never resorted to peer pressure either.

I’ve seen bands in places I have worked in the past, nightspots, and seen it all, snorting coke,.crack,.and belts around the arm held by their teeth whilst injecting H,.as I said…never interested.

In the late 80s early 90s we could never understand why the bar was always clear when the place was packed out, all the kids were knocking water back to sort the effects of the ‘E’ s they were taking. :smiley:

I’ve always managed to have a bloody good social life without them…and I do like a few pints.

Yeah mate, I’m with you. My remark was in jest, tongue in cheek (tic). I’ve never even tried dope and only occasionally drink lightly.

Star down under.:

robroy:

Star down under.:

Yeah mate, I’m with you. My remark was in jest, tongue in cheek (tic). I’ve never even tried dope and only occasionally drink lightly.

Ahh so that’s what ‘tic’ means. :blush: :laughing:

robroy:

Star down under.:

robroy:

Star down under.:

Ahh so that’s what ‘tic’ means. :blush: :laughing:

No harm, no foul, Rob. :smiley:
The polite laugh at the unfunny joke is appreciated. :wink:

Years ago, if a girl said that she was “going to the toilet to powder her nose”, then you knew that she was going for a pee.

Nowadays, it means something completely different. :frowning: