The Nature of the "Beast" - Coincidences...?

Personally, I will put down the occasional “Coincidence” as just that - “pure chance that two events have come together”.

When a number of things keep lining up though, I suspect that more sinister things are in motion, and bear tracking, especially along the front line that is “Fake News” and the outlets of mainstream narrative news media these days…

Recently, we’ve heard a story about a so-called Chinese Balloon crossing the entire United States, which was considered “not important enough” to be widely reported as it was happening by the media.

Then we heard stories AFTER it had been shot down, and 100% recovered by the US Navy that “The device - WAS known about, but was shot down off the East Coast for safety reasons…”

FFS - That’s like saying “We didn’t shoot down Luftwaffe aircraft passing over London in 1940 in case a crashing aircraft brought down - hit some houses in London’s sprawling suberbia…”
Whaat■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

SINCE this period February 1st-February 4th - we’ve had a number of extra stories about “other baloons”, most of which I reckon are bigged-up nothingburger stories aka “Fluff” - to put Journalists off the scent of the real rather more sinister story here…

My question is: “Has the United States been attacked”?

My second question is “Is China behind it, or someone else?”

My Third Question is "How come RUSSIA are not being routinely blamed, as would surely normally happen about anything and everything that seems to be blamed on “Russia” these days?

My Fourth question today is "How come the News Media hasn’t gone large on THIS story out of a small town in Ohio…

I remember years ago, watching the film “Close Encounters of the Third Kind” where the made-up disaster of a Train derailment carrying “Toxic Chemicals” permitted the authorities to clear the entire state of Wyoming around the Devil’s Tower area, so they could arrange for the coming Alien landing without a media news circus, or any public involvement in what would clearly be “in the public interest” to cover. A hush-hush operation with a “Cover Story” to scare the public off hanging around.

Yet THIS week - we’ve now got US military personnel “refusing to rule out” alien involvement in these Balloon stories… Hmm… If the Authorities don’t WANT us to consider “Alien Involvement” on THIS real-life occasion - then I suspect we are NOT facing something akin to the “Close Encounters” fictional story AFTER all…

All these extra “Balloon Stories” also obfuscate the original genuine balloon story, of course… We’re literally been made to bark up the wrong tree by the useful-idiot media as ever, TOLD to go out and lie to the public, I suspect…

Let’s have a picture-heavy section now:-

First of all, THIS news story from Ohio that apparently happened 10 days ago (During the first balloon’s flyover) but is only now getting more wider coverage. Obviously the biblical disaster unfolding in Turkey since (February 6th) has helped bury this rather more local (to Ohio) story too…

Here’s a map of this balloon’s path, or rather as the picture says it’s projected path… Why not the actual path, I wonder?
Anyone else at this point - feel free to post some pictures lifted off the internet of your own…

Again, I go “Hmm… I remember seeing a map that looked like that before… I wonder if this entire Balloon story has been “lifted” off the internet regarding an entirely different event from 6 years back…”

Path of Eclipses.png

That track of eclipse from 2017 - arcs diffferently, but it seems to have the same track exactly at the point the balloon/eclipse path goes off the coast of South Carolina…
…And (more importantly) a certain area in South Illinois

Now I’m already on-record making a connection between “Carbon” and the worship thereof, and a fictional character known as Damien Thorn from a series of films set in the 1970’s…

“Six Protons, Six Neutrons, and Six Electrons” - the atomic configuration of the natural isotope of 12Carbon, which also happens to be in every human and animal on the planet, present in every “Beast” - another coincidence perhaps there…?

Lastly, there’s the “Coincidence to Come”…
Going back up to that Eclipse map above - there will be a FUTURE Eclipse at exactly the same location as the first in 2017 - ALSO in the neighborhood of Carbondale, Illinois.

• On April 8th, 2024, Next Year as I write this. By that point, we will have been “between eclipses” into the 7th year, coinciding with perhaps “7 years of Bibical Tribulation”…?
    Just an interpretation on my part, that one - although if it is such a real tribulation period - we seem to be plenty on-schedule for “Biblical Catastrophe Rollouts” - don’t we? :frowning:

Was something “dropped” from the first balloon, as it passed over the US entirely unmolested?
Why did the Train Derailment mentioned in the attached actual news article - get treated by BLOWING UP the wreck, apparently deliberately spreading a toxic cloud of MONOMERS no less into the atmosphere, putting the entire neighboring population, and anywhere else that poison gas cloud can reach to over the coming weeks?

What are the US government trying to cover up here, and why are they apparently prepared to admit all of a sudden that their politicans are such awful people making such life-changing decisions, and even talking up the possibility of “Alien Attack”?
It’s gotta be an even bigger lie if they suddenly take seriously the notion of Alien Attack at a time when more people will surely disbelieve them if they DENY such aliens even existing?

Meanwhile, on the gound - Oil Prices cannot regain the $80 level, whilst Gas Prices have now fallen in the past year from 800 to 130 - today’s close, a drop of over 80% from the high of just last year. (We’re still paying top dollar for Gas, on which electric prices are also based, but at least forecourt prices have eased back a bit by this point…)

Coincidences? - I think not.

Come, Watson - the game is afoot…

Comments welcome.

The policy on China is an oxymoron.
Bearing in mind its military is being built on Western cash and technology and it doesn’t need to invade us when it’s buying us out of our own land and resources using our own money.
As for aliens it’s more likely to be time travellers based here on Earth than the idea of anyone travelling 100’s of light years across space.Bearing in mind that travelling a a short distance through time is probably easier than covering the huge distances across interstellar and intergalactic space.
The fear of resulting clash of timelines and possible alteration of timelines caused by such movements would explain the level of UFO cover ups that we see.
Also possibly the need to destroy such craft and their occupants.

Cracks me up how so few people seem to care about how the rest of this decade rolls out…

At the end of the day though, “Death makes good losers of us all”.