Other trucking forum

They just dont seam to be about like they used to. Or is it me? I just can not find them in the search engine any more

What about Pat Nicholson’s PDA And Barry (Something from Skegness). They used to be popular forums but I cant find them in the search engine

Truckers world closed down a few years ago that was Barry.
Bloody Facebook seems to have taken over.

Pat passed away, presumably no one wanted to keep it going.

No-one could keep the PDF going. Ian, Pat’s husband, died in a bike crash a few weeks later, and the bank wouldn’t unfreeze the funds. At least one of the remaining trustees - Ted, aka Zzarbean on here, the man behind the [zb] word censor tag - would like to continue, but needs more people to help do it. If anyone can help, please shout and I’ll put you in touch.

fingermissing:

That was it! could not remember the name now, thanks
So you recon they all left Bazzes site and went there or something?

Juddian:

I am saddened to hear of this, as I did know hear quite well in the world of the ether. How long ago was it?

Lucy:
No-one could keep the PDF going. Ian, Pat’s husband, died in a bike crash a few weeks later, and the bank wouldn’t unfreeze the funds. At least one of the remaining trustees - Ted, aka Zzarbean on here, the man behind the [zb] word censor tag - would like to continue, but needs more people to help do it. If anyone can help, please shout and I’ll put you in touch.

Ian died too; just weeks after! oh my goodness this story is horrific

And now an oligarki Rothschild dynasty, my god now the plot thickens!

Hay Lucy I have done a bit of study into Trusts over the last few years Cestui Que trusts legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha2/18-19/11 But not been lucky enough to access my treasure chest as of yet. But I do know people in the movement that know a lot more then I do. Specially knowing where and who to point the finger at! So PM me with further detail if you wish and see if there is anything we can do

fingermissing:

I was a moderator on TW.

Lucy:

Bloody hell!

That’s tragic…I’m not sure if I ever met either of them in real life, but I used to support their charity raffle by passing on ‘press gift’ promotional items for them to use as prizes and they helped me with a few projects over the years.
I think they were instrumental in the training/experience days that Bretts used to run for would-be drivers.
They always seemed really kind people to me.
RIP both.

I was on…

For many years, over 5000 posts I think.

I’m surprised no ones sussed me from my trademark entrance.

yourhavingalarf:
I’m surprised no ones sussed me from my trademark entrance.

There’s a crude joke in there somewhere!

I’m on an all day bender Saturday in the city if you’re up for it?

I was one of the Trustees at the PDA there were 5 of us altogether .Ian Pats Husband was killed on the way to work .The two of them were the bank contacts and account holders.the bank will not accept any others.Pat and Ian were the driving force of the PDA

eric the judge:
I was one of the Trustees at the PDA there were 5 of us altogether .Ian Pats Husband was killed on the way to work .The two of them were the bank contacts and account holders.the bank will not accept any others.Pat and Ian were the driving force of the PDA

so no other mods wanted to take it on I take it?

BossHogg:

fingermissing:

I was a moderator on TW.

so why did it shut down then?

Numbers of people posting got smaller and smaller and in the end Baz pulled the plug without warning. I went to log in and the site was gone.

BossHogg:
Numbers of people posting got smaller and smaller and in the end Baz pulled the plug without warning. I went to log in and the site was gone.

Well again another shame with the site! I remember when we where all going to go off to London and protest against the CPC crap! turned out to be a bunch of keyboard warriors! (In Baz’s words)

Shame coz a site like that would of been a great place to discuss my up and coming court case in the magistates court against the traffic commsioner. They wont allow it hear! I have even spoken to the owner of this site about this and the excuse dose not stand water and it is not open for debate! The only reason I can think of is they are all in it together,

George Carlin - It’s A BIG Club & You Ain’t In It!
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso
thelightpaper.co.uk/assets/pdf/ … -Final.pdf

Juddian:

Juddian and I were both members of a motoring forum, not particularly connected with the world of haulage, and Pat was a frequent poster on there. As he will testify, she could be trenchant in her views; she was a strong character (I met her in person at the BMF show at Peterborough once) and whilst her dedication to the welfare of lorry drivers was beyond reproach, I suspect she was as adept at making enemies as she was friends. Having said that, she did a huge amount of good work, it takes a very strong person to achieve that and she left very big shoes to fill. She and Ian were a devoted couple.

I sometimes wonder though if we, as lorry drivers, are not very much our own worst enemies. I recall during the pandemic that someone on Facebook set up a page called “stuck in a Truck” to benefit those drivers who ended up parked without being able to access a hot meal because everywhere was shut; this before people found ways to work round it. I thought it was a good idea so posted up on here to raise awareness, only to be ■■■-■■■’ed by a lot of regular posters on here who said it was a waste of time and the drivers’ own fault for not being properly equipped.

We can often be a right bunch of Pharisees when the mood takes us.

Parkington:
… a site like that would of been a great place to discuss my up and coming court case in the magistates court against the traffic commsioner. They wont allow it hear! I have even spoken to the owner of this site about this and the excuse dose not stand water and it is not open for debate! The only reason I can think of is they are all in it together,

Ah… Ahoy Truckers, we meet again.

0129-blofeld_resized.jpg

How inconvenient for us that you have discovered our plans, and how fatal for you…

Before you are marked for termination, after consultation with TN Admin (aka Order of the Grand Illuminati) I can indeed confirm that TN is in league with the TC.

I’d also confirm that both are in cahoots with Bill Gates regarding the nanobot GPS trackers you (and to be clear, only you) have been surreptitiously infected with).

Additionally, nearly every member of TN is also part of the overall conspiracy - those who don’t know this are “next on the list”. It’s not paranoia, we are out to get you.

You may be familiar with some “our” other work -The manufacture of Covid in a secret underground Chinese laboratory, the assassination of Princess Di, the so-called “moon landing”, Area 51, etc etc.

No Mr Truckers, we don’t expect you to post, we expect you to die…

laser.jpg

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^^^ love it.

That’ll have him beside himself. :laughing: