Random Facebook post

A post popped up on a local Facebook page…
Basically said a certain car at a certain time travelled on a certain road, it had a rear wheel that was wobing like mad it looked loose or buckled.
The poster seen it on the road at a certain time but posted it on Facebook 3 hours later.
I tried to argue why didn’t u try and stop it at the time or call the police… The responses are from just females, basically it’s they ain’t got time to stop until they have done their routine and can login to Facebook.

The best reply I got was “Facebook is the best place to post it” …FML

Sign of the times I’m afraid, for too many people posting on social media comes before everything including road safety, it’s a wonder the poster didn’t video it for Facebook :unamused:

tachograph:
Sign of the times I’m afraid, for too many people posting on social media comes before everything including road safety, it’s a wonder the poster didn’t video it for Facebook :unamused:

More sad is that police will probably do nothing unless it hits FB and goes ,viral’’ due to mass outrage then they will feel they HAVE to find the driver/vehicle (because credit)

One of the reasons I ain’t on Facebook ,.(and the same reason I no longer use a CB in truck) too many f/wits, half wits, retards, and arse holes on there. :unamused: