NHS problems could get much worse

If this junior doctor has his way the problems in hospitals are about to get much worse, he wants junior doctors to stand together and demand a much better pay rate for locum work :open_mouth:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0voGyG9ySs

They can demand whatever they like.
But at the end of the day they can only get what their patients can afford to pay them.
Bearing in mind that it makes no difference whether their patients pay through the tax system or direct from their bank account.
The required incomes for that are directly proportional to the amount of wealth creating industry.As opposed to a banana republic with no bananas to sell.

There will come a time in the not-too-distant future (IMO) where to be ā€œsent to an NHS hospitalā€ for ANY reason - carries the risk of not leaving that place alive. :frowning:

Statistically, more people now die in this country in an NHS hospital than any other place.
Surely then, it is a place to avoid rather than queue up to get into.?

I have not seen my GP for three years. Furlough - never ended for these people, it seemsā€¦
To my knowledge, they are still on full pay for which they are supposed to see a certain quoto of patients on their books/cachement per year to rightfully qualify for such ā€œearningsā€ā€¦?

If you collapse in the street with pretty much any medical ailment at all - what hope do you have, if at all speed you need expert medical attention that simply WONā€™T be met - at whatever place the attending amulance (IF you get THAT far!) will take you to?

Winseer:
There will come a time in the not-too-distant future (IMO) where to be ā€œsent to an NHS hospitalā€ for ANY reason - carries the risk of not leaving that place alive. :frowning:

Statistically, more people now die in this country in an NHS hospital than any other place.

I have not seen my GP for three years. Furlough - never ended for these people, it seemsā€¦
To my knowledge, they are still on full pay for which they are supposed to see a certain quoto of patients on their books/cachement per year to rightfully qualify for such ā€œearningsā€ā€¦?

If you collapse in the street with pretty much any medical ailment at all - what hope do you have, if at all speed you need expert medical attention that simply WONā€™T be met - at whatever place the attending amulance (IF you get THAT far!) will take you to?

Letā€™s just say that most hospitals are far better equipped for ā€˜palliative careā€™ than for surgical interventions and ICU provision.
To the point where the former is now often the default starting with an enforced DNR order.

Carryfast:

Winseer:

Letā€™s just say that most hospitals are far better equipped for ā€˜palliative careā€™ than for surgical interventions and ICU provision.
To the point where the former is now often the default starting with an enforced DNR order.

DNRs are nothing but Warrants to commit Murder for the entire medical profession, who once swore to ā€œDo No Harmā€ā€¦ How can we ever trust them again, what with legislation pushed through that Big Pharma can never be sued, no doctor ever jailed for simply lying about how safe Vaccines are, and over-stating how dangerous Covid wasā€¦

Winseer:

No ā– ā– ā– ā– , Sherlock! Coincidentally, hospitals are also where people who have serious health issues are sent to. Iā€™d be more worried if more people died in their homes, workplaces or in the streets due to lack of hospital capacity.

John Reginald Christie used to casually murder people, and place their bodies in bombed-out houses during WWII which then masked perfectly that theyā€™d met their ends at his hands, rather than the Luftwaffeā€™s

Heinrich Himmler was a grand master of organizing the ā€œIndustrialized Murderā€ that became known as the Holocaust.

Many have already heard of characters like Harold Shipman and Beverley Allit. Such people got away with their crimes for so long - because it was unthinkable that people in their position could even think of carrying out such crimesā€¦

THESE days - you cannot push back against Covid Jabs without being accused of being anything from a ā€œFilthy Conspiracy Theoristā€ to ā€œRussian Disinformationā€. Indeed, ā€œThou Shalt Not Question!ā€ has become the order of things these days, just like the most infamous regimes in history.

What chance then - do we have of detecting another Shipman or Allit?
The Lucy Letby case is ongoing, so letā€™s not talk about that more-recent ā€œCrime allegation that could have been prevented with better supervision in hospitalsā€ā€¦ She is innocent until proven Guilty under UK law, donā€™t forget.

NHS Hospitals need to be more efficiently run with regards to Patient Data, currently not possible to cross-reference due to ā€œPrivacyā€ and ā€œData Protectionā€ concerns. THIS aspect of NHS behaviour alone - must be killing thousands of people every year simply from their ailments not being caught in time, with long-absent GPs by this point - unable to share patient data in a way that actually would save lives, but instead keep stumn in a way that Costs lives instead. Not Good!