What tracks and records take you back in time

Carryfast:
I’ve always been sensitive to this syndrome.They aren’t always favourite records and sometimes for obvious reasons, like Alice Cooper Schools Out takes me straight back to Summer 1972.
One of the earliest memories for me is Cast Your Fate to the Wind it was when I first started school and also associated it with the strong smell of the VP Wines factory in Kingston next to it and near our house at the time.Also according to my late Mum I point blank refused to go through the gate there on my first day and she had to take me back home, no surprise there.
Then Carpenters Close to You, Shirley Bassey Something and Smokey Robinson Tears of a Clown playing on Radio Luxembourg on my Dad’s car radio during the first foreign road trip to the South of France and Switzerland.
Then Bay City Rollers Bye Bye and Rubbettes I Can Do It when I left school in Spring '75.
Then Elton John Someone Saved My Life and Eagles One of These Nights during that hot Summer.
Then Summertime City when I started work in September.
Then Pet Shop Boys West End Girls and Big Audio Dynamite EMC2 takes me straight back to driving the old DAF 2800 which was my first artic and a lovely old truck, up to Dewsbury and the smell of the coal heaps a bit like old engine oil, when passing Bolsover in the case of the former while it was playing.
There are others but those stand out for some reason.

you can still smell the old coal heaps up that way,i’m sure…must still be in the air.