Ex Prince Harry

Well I see he’s doing a great job of keeping out the limelight as usual…he’s either done it to get the extra protection he was after, or, my god they will be a bounty on his head I may feel

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

He’s rapidly eating into any reserves of goodwill the public and more importantly the military had for him.

what a ■■■■■■, he just does not know when to stop digging… :unamused:

Something has obviously ■■■■■■ him, with all these revelations,.and public dirty laundering that maybe should have stayed within his family.

Has he maybe found out something secret about the death of his mother, the rumours are pretty well known,.and he will have access to stuff to stumble on that most of us have not…and maybe his brother has took his father’s side on it all to make him worse :confused:…who knows.

Maybe the making public keeping score of dead Taliban was a bad move that will come back and bite him on the arse big style.
More scandal and revelations to come out as well. :smiley:

Losing your mum at 12 years old would surely affect you mental health issues in later life… personally i don’t care about it but hope he can sort his private life out

robroy:
Something has obviously ■■■■■■ him, with all these revelations,.and public dirty laundering that maybe should have stayed within his family.

Has he maybe found out something secret about the death of his mother, the rumours are pretty well known,.and he will have access to stuff to stumble on that most of us have not…and maybe his brother has took his father’s side on it all to make him worse :confused:…who knows.

Maybe the making public keeping score of dead Taliban was a bad move that will come back and bite him on the arse big style.
More scandal and revelations to come out as well. :smiley:

If the Paris stunt really happened the theory that Di had actually married Dodi ( a US citizen ? ) , making him the legal guardian of Wills and Harry, with a custody battle then fought in a US court might have been a motive for a joint MI5/CIA operation and as good a theory as any.

What if H never said that he’d personally taken out a load of Taliban ?.It obviously provides the perfect motive cover story for him meeting a dodgy end and the Taliban then getting the blame for it either way.
Probably more likely that ‘the firm’ has finally confirmed that H is a Hewitt not a Windsor in that case.

I think the bloke is deeply troubled, crying out for help but handling his demons in a way that will have far wider repercussions than he ever intended. He may well already have signed the death warrant for himself and those closest to him by announcing his score in Afghanistan.

apparently he now claims to have suffered frostbite on his pecker , …the mind boggles as to how ■■?

He’s a passenger on his missus’ ego trip.
She says jump, and he asked when he can come back down.
Meghan is trying to immortalise her name for centuries to come, what better way than to bring down the Royal Family, once she realised she was less than a B grade actress.
She had no hesitation in ■■■■■■■■ on her own family, everyone is just a disposable stepping stone on her psychopathic quest to fame.

Feel sorry for the lad , he looks a bit of a lost soul , royal family has never come over as a loving type of family , shame his mum wasn’t here as I think she would of given Harry the love / guidance he obviously needs

robroy:

It’s very bad form to talk about military operations one has been involved in. For example, I was first on to the balcony during the Iranian embassy siege but you’d never catch me telling everyone all about it in an RDC waiting room.

Queues have started

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Harry Monk:

robroy:

It’s very bad form to talk about military operations one has been involved in. For example, I was first on to the balcony during the Iranian embassy siege but you’d never catch me telling everyone all about it in an RDC waiting room.

You must’ve been the oldest bloke on that massive, overcrowded balcony, Harry. :wink:

Harry Monk:

robroy:

I just knocked and walked in the front door told them I’m the plumber with the FN hidden in my toolbagThere was no one left alive when you lot eventually got in.I turned down my Knighthood for it.

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

robroy:

I just knocked and walked in the front door told them I’m the plumber with the FN hidden in my toolbagThere was no one left alive when you lot eventually got in.I turned down my Knighthood for it.

:grimacing:

Crikey. A genuinely funny Carryfast post…

Harry, son of James Hewitt from James’ affair with Diana…which makes Harry not of royal blood. Imagine if that got out.

Boasts about killing Taliban, which as a soldier you don’t do. All military personnel know this. Nor do you ever ask a soldier/veteran how many kills they have by the way.

Even his unit that he served with have come forward and said that he was in the chopper in the air during that operation in Afghanistan, and was nowhere near the action to have killed any Taliban. He was fully protected. His colonel that served at the time fully acknowledged this publicly on LBC radio.

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

robroy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Star down under.:
He’s a passenger on his missus’ ego trip.
She says jump, and he asked when he can come back down.
Meghan is trying to immortalise her name for centuries to come, what better way than to bring down the Royal Family, once she realised she was less than a B grade actress.
She had no hesitation in ■■■■■■■■ on her own family, everyone is just a disposable stepping stone on her psychopathic quest to fame.

i think she is using him and will dump him when the public have had enough of him (I have already). And keep the kids…