Celebrity snuff it's 2023

Ken Block, may he drift in peace.

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co … 150191.amp

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Could the spelling and grammar be corrected please, if we’re going to be reading this for a year?

stu675:
Could the spelling and grammar be corrected please, if we’re going to be reading this for a year?

Seriously get a grip. There are a lot more important things in life.

Anita Pointer. One of the Pointer Sisters.
Rest in peace also.

Fred White drummer in 70s 80s soul/funk band Earth Wind and Fire
(or Break wind and fire as I called them in my ‘Superstar DJ’ days :smiley: )

Brother of founder member Maurice White (the one with the big forehead) who died a few years ago.
(Checked my spellings Stu btw. :wink: :laughing: )

Great disco band,.always floor fillers.

youtu.be/Lrle0x_DHBM
youtu.be/Gs069dndIYk

robroy:

Brother of founder member Maurice White (the one with the big forehead) who died a few years ago.
(Checked my spellings Stu btw. :wink: [emoji38] )

Yep forgot about that one. I mistakenly saw no one had started a new thread, so started one albeit quickly on my phone using Tapatalk. I forgot the commandment of thou shall not post on Trucknet, unless every bit of grammar and spelling is 100% spot on.

simcor:

robroy:

Yep forgot about that one. I mistakenly saw no one had started a new thread, so started one albeit quickly on my phone using Tapatalk. I forgot the commandment of thou shall not post on Trucknet, unless every bit of grammar and spelling is 100% spot on.

You’re taking a chance with ‘commandment’ and ‘mistakenly’ btw :laughing:

robroy:

simcor:

robroy:

You’re taking a chance with ‘commandment’ and ‘mistakenly’ btw [emoji38]

Ah well, live life on the edge I say. Antidisestablishmentarianism seems I couldn’t smell that either. [emoji23]

Or Sulphur hexaflouride either.

One of the few times autocorrect actually got a word right with anti… oh sod it, too long to type it again even wrongly [emoji23] I find auto correct often changes correct worms I write to one I didn’t spite. So go figure and make of that whit you well.

Trigger warning for Stu. Should have been at the start mind. Oh well.

I see what you did there. :laughing:

Just been watching those you tube links I put up…
God they take me back, I even found myself putting my hand across my head to fluff up my (long gone) mullet. :laughing:

robroy:
I see what you did there. [emoji38]

[emoji23] I’m in one of those moods today. Simple things please me sometimes. Maybe it’s just because I’m simple. Who knows.

Lined that right up for you Rob. Got to get ready and get to work now.

I’m smiling too.

Celtic and Scotland footballer Frank McGarvey age 66

Alan Rankine 64…co-founder of Dundee band The Associates (with the late Billy Mackenzie).

Just been on Scottish news about him. Funnily enough played them on the juke box on Friday cheers Ray

carryfast-yeti:
Alan Rankine 64…co-founder of Dundee band The Associates (with the late Billy Mackenzie).

I once saw Billy McKenzie in a nightclub in Dundee in the 80s while parked up there on a night out.
He was in there just as a punter with his mates…they may have even been the rest of his band, not sure.

His record ‘Party fears two’.was put on by the DJ,.and he got on the small stage, and sang (or maybe mimed) along.
I think of that night when ever it comes on the radio.

Just thought I’d chuck that in. :smiley:

Very much of it’s time, but still.good.
youtu.be/KybfTKNl2NM

Hi Rob when I put it on it still felt new some of the young team thought it was brilliant …at 60 I’m still 20 odds :grimacing:

robroy:

carryfast-yeti:

I once saw Billy McKenzie in a nightclub in Dundee in the 80s while parked up there on a night out.
He was in there just as a punter with his mates…they may have even been the rest of his band, not sure.

His record ‘Party fears two’.was put on by the DJ,.and he got on the small stage, and sang (or maybe mimed) along.
I think of that night when ever it comes on the radio.

Just thought I’d chuck that in. :smiley:

Very much of it’s time, but still.good.
youtu.be/KybfTKNl2NM

Martha Ladly :smiley: on piano…she was also in Martha and the Muffins…but wasn’t ‘Martha’…

just thought i’d chuck that in :laughing:

Gianluca Vialli Chelsea player and manager.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64188093