Illnesses after covid jabs

I’ve never seen some many of our healthy family members going down from illnesses now from various things to like not being able to breathe,babies born with defects since having the jabs.

Strep A now going about with kids which they say because the immune system is ■■■■■■ basically because of lockdown, any one else’s family members same?. Just seems strange.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Not strange, just sad.

Strep A is the new name for Scarlett Fever.

rearaxle:
which they say

Who?
Who exactly, says what exactly, please?

I didn’t have the Dr Mengele Death Jab and anyone who did deserves all they get.

Harry Monk:
I didn’t have the Dr Mengele Death Jab and anyone who did deserves all they get.

ffs harry that is a pathetic comment, i expected better from you… :unamused: :open_mouth:

stu675:
Not strange, just sad.

Strep A is the new name for Scarlett Fever.

No.
But related.

Group A Streptococcus, a type of bacteria,may lead to scarlet fever, but it isn`t the same thing.

nhs.uk/conditions/scarlet-fever/
nhs.uk/conditions/strep-a/# … 0(impetigo

m.a.n rules:

Harry Monk:

ffs harry that is a pathetic comment, i expected better from you… :unamused: :open_mouth:

Why? It was obvious from the word “Go” that the whole thing was a gigantic hoax.

Franglais:

rearaxle:
which they say

Who?

The so called experts on medical stuff.

rearaxle:

Franglais:

rearaxle:
which they say

Who?

The so called experts on medical stuff.

Oh ■■■■, them?

I’m funked then, I’d better start running around like a headless chicken…

My own opinion on the vaccines (based on absolutely zero medical knowledge) is that we are in for a future health disaster. I hope to God I’m wrong, but I fear that history may prove me right unfortunately.

I didn’t have any jabs, not because I thought for a minute that Bill Gates was going to control me, but rather that I don’t respond well to coercion. Make no mistake that there was immense coercion going on here and we were subjected to a hitherto unseen propaganda campaign of biblical proportions.

I understand 100% why people had the jabs and if it all does go Pete Tong they will have my absolute sympathy, but I still maintain that something doesn’t sit quite right with the whole affair.

As an aside it doesn’t take much digging to discover a massive rise in unexplained deaths amongst people who previously weren’t expected to be in an at risk demographic.

the maoster:
As an aside it doesn’t take much digging to discover a massive rise in unexplained deaths amongst people who previously weren’t expected to be in an at risk demographic.

Here, borrow this shovel…
Where is this massive rise in unexplained deaths, please?

As I said, history will prove one of us right. This is one argument I’d be delighted to lose.

the maoster:
As I said, history will prove one of us right. This is one argument I’d be delighted to lose.

History will prove some things.

But we all need to make decisions about our health today.
That is best done with the best available information.

Any sources to share for what you said?

It seems that you are correct after all, the 44% increase in deaths of people aged between 25 and 45 after vaccination is nothing to do with the vaccine. No siree, nothing at all whatsoever.

Covid and flu jabs seem to be more effective on those with a lower immune system so its a shame we cannot measure an individuals immune level to certain things and have those jabs targeted at those people

the maoster:
It seems that you are correct after all, the 44% increase in deaths of people aged between 25 and 45 after vaccination is nothing to do with the vaccine. No siree, nothing at all whatsoever.

The sources of anything isn`t at all apparent there.

But, there was an increase in deaths between 2019 and 2021
Ummm I seem to remember something called C19 was around in 2020?

Sorry.
Really, very lost about what that screen shot is all about.

Don’t worry about it, you’ll either be right or wrong. There’s nothing either of us can do to change that, just enjoy your Sunday.

Oh boy, another can of worms opened.

Here’s my take on it, and i’m not getting into figures because they can and have been manipulated dishonestly since the start of this, and anyone not bamboozled by the piggin idiot box in the corner should by now have realised that the state the bought politicians the bought ‘scientists’ and the bought mainstream media (including espeacially social media giants) simply cannot be trusted…this is nothing new because as someone once said the first casualty of war is the truth.

Hearsay of course because its what i see and speak with people about, but this doesn’t apply to just friends and aquaintances, but to the gym my wife attends almost daily to my workplace and to those places work and otherwise i visit regularly where i’ve formed friendships.

Everywhere the people who are always unwell now (often being rudely robust and healthy before) and those who have gone past unwell have been regularly injected with whatever filth was concocted including for those still around eagerly getting each and every booster and for good measure another jab supposedly for flu in the other arm, they would in most case have been constant mask wearers too.
Have not heard of anyone unjabbed dying unexpectedly, apart that is from the old and the infirm who were hidden in care homes after being kicked out of hospitals at the very beginning, and where vast quantities of midazolam and remdesivir were ordered and presumably used, what really happened behind those closed doors or indeed in the hospitals (excess ventilator use) we may never truly know.

However, i’ve come to the conclusion that none of what has happened actually makes any sense…until you consider the time scale of the design production and implementation of the mrna jabs, and come to the inevitable answer that the jabs weren’t invented for Covid, but that Covid was invented for the jabs, noticed how flu vanished for 2 years until now when the doctor who still won’t see you for an illness but is bombarding you with texts and emails to get the flu shot, yeah righto mate does it pay as well as the covid jabs for you but more to the point what the hell is in the jab because, sorry to say, i no longer have any faith in the medical profession.

It should have triggered everyone’s warning antenna when govts openly gave the pharmas immediate immunity from any damage caused by this medical experiment, and an experiment it still is and probably why they keep it authorised for ever younger children to keep it under emergency use authorisation which means immunity for the pharmas.

Make you own minds up.

I’m one of those that was taken in by all the crap :blush: …very out of character can I just add.
I don’t doubt for one minute that Covid is a ‘thing’ but rather than a Biblical plague of locusts and pestilence type jobby that was going to cause a vast number of oainful deaths akin to armageddon, I see it as more of a type,.(albeit a bad type) of seasonal FLU…had it btw.

I am concerned about the effects, …on a lighter more trivial note,.a friend of my wife who had regular botox shots, now finds that since the jab they no longer have any effect…
unimportant I know,.but what more serious things is it doing to people.

I am also concerned at the level of propaganda and persuasion, but can not figure out why…but I do not believe the sci fi type theories. :unamused:

I had an injection,.as did my Mrs, and we both felt like crap for days afterwards.
I won’t be having anymore, but I can not undo what has been done,.so que sera Rodney,.I’ll just deal with it with my usual cavalier attitude.

My plan?
Just live life however long or short, to the full socially , and do not give a ■■■■ about anything :sunglasses: , …but it’s a pity that it involves driving a ■■■■ truck instead of a semi permanent ‘beach holiday’ type life, but there is always Camelot. :smiley:

To be fair with two shots of AZ I feel healthier than ever and invincible.The stuff is obviously so good that they refused to give me a third booster of it and then categorised me as unvaccinated.
Although I never believed it was a ‘vaccine’ anyway.