GB news tonight

Would the British get away with this sort of thing on our roads and in the capital …Albanian,s doing dough nuts in mercs on Tower Bridge and other roads closed by the police

Needs someone that’s quick on the switch to open it up and listen for the splash.

fuse:
Would the British get away with this sort of thing on our roads and in the capital …Albanian,s doing dough nuts in mercs on Tower Bridge and other roads closed by the police

London is no longer a British City (along with Birmingham and Manchester, check out some of the stats from the census) so third world behaviour is what you would expect.
Let’s face it, we’re losing our country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuse:

Selling deep fries buns from a Sprinter, (in a pedestrian zone) without permission?

Sad innit, i hear people moaning about all of this and more, until you point out they’re getting exactly what they voted for.

Keep paying your taxes people, that and absolute obediance, for the natives.

I am sorry but NO one voted for this or the climate rubbish…this country has had OIL , COAL, FISH ,the most productive farmers, stayed free after two world wars and clever people who invented things…the people who have been in charge for the last 70 years have all been dim wits and had this lot been in charge in ww2 they would have give in.

People had the chance to vote for alternative parties before, they failed to do so partly because the alternatives didn’t bribe the various interest groups with other peoples money, others looked at their own wallets and decided the blue team was a better bet than the yellows, others voted tribally as they’ve always done presuming that repeating the same action might have a different result this time :unamused:
Only a handful could see what was happening and voted accordingly, and were labelled xenophobes racists etc for their trouble.

The people who have been in charge for the last 70 years have all been voted in, by a public insistent on doing as they are told by the msm, which itself has become ever more powerful.

There is no voting our way out of this now, the sheep have showed exactly what they are over the last 3 years, all one can do now is attend Britain’s miserable funeral and read the obituary finger pointing articles as those responsible seek to send the blame elsewhere from their piles in the Cotswolds.

you have convinced me your RIGHT

I don’t want to be right Fuse, no one would rather be more wrong than me, but it’s the only explanation i can come up with.

The reason i believe that we’re now beyond voting our way out of this, was the farce of the recent musical chairs Downing Street pantomime, seeing how those who own half the world weaseled their two picks (an r missing there), the Sunak/Hunt combo, into place should show everyone that democracy in Britain is finished, it will take more than voting to get it back if it can be recovered at all.

This pic should give an inkling of where we are, hope you haven’t just had dinner

Capture.PNG

fuse:
you have convinced me your RIGHT

It’s a bit late for that the WW2 generation were calling out the sell out as soon as they were demobbed let alone what happened later.

Juddian:
People had the chance to vote for alternative parties before, they failed to do so

To be fair Farage and Batten were on a roll and posed a credible threat to the scam.
The rest is history.

Carryfast:

Juddian:
People had the chance to vote for alternative parties before, they failed to do so

To be fair Farage and Batten were on a roll and posed a credible threat to the scam.
The rest is history.

Just as in America, having the Media as your official deep-state approved broadcast outfit - makes life a whole lot easier, when it comes to managing “upstarts” and making sure none of them ever get anywhere via a ballot box…

Trouble is, when you compromise your own so-called “Democratic” voting system in this way - the world turns around, and next thing you know the entire regime gets brought down in a cataclysmic political event akin to the fall of Constantinople, Rome, or maybe in the near future - America.

The people have become too soft. There’s nowhere near enough outrage about the things actually happening to us right now, let alone “speculated” to happen in the near future…

Napoleon Boneparte took advantage of the Far Left’s power vacuum left after the execution of Max Robespierre, and changed the world in the process.
America’s current ruling deep state approved stooges - hope to infiltrate our royal family to finally make Britain the 51st state, and rid the world of the Imperialist enemies once and for all.

Who’s gonna get things done in this ongoing woke regime where it isn’t even allowed to be complained about?

People are panic-taking jobs right now, thinking that having a full time job, rather than a flimsy no-rights “Zero Hours” position - makes them safe…
Well it does if you don’t mind having to carry your fellow workers off sick all the time whilst you work unpaid overtime to cover their absences…

If the coming downturn is serious enough - it won’t make any diffence. “Demand” dropping off - puts a whole lot more people out of work than even people being poorer for any reason at all.

Notice that Oil has been dropping through the floor of late, and supermarkets are now passing on those falls… Petrol seen @ 149.9 this week.
Inflation - looks to have already peaked, and with the demand still high (if the traffic on roads is anything to go by…) we’re facing a deflationary crash, rather than a staglationary “recession” imo.

Money is worth more - just make sure you don’t run out of it with frivolous spending!
“Debts” can be defaulted after all, but money once spent - is gone forever.

We should all be tightening our belts, and perhaps the multiple strikes going on as we speak - will make people both involved and the rest of the general public realize that everyone needs to conserve everything

No room for “Complacency”, no room for “I’m alright Jack”.

It costs less to heat a room full of people than it does to heat a room with just you sitting in it.

It is time for people everywhere to come together, and realize the state is their enemy, not the public around them who’ve all been fooled as much as you have, over whatever issue happened to float your boat these past six years in particular.

Once the state has managed to kill you off - it’ll be too late to realize that “we backed the wrong horse” in all the poltiical arguments that still abound as “unfinished business”…

I’m more worried about Strep than Covid, more worried about “Petty Crime” than “Terrorism”, and more worried about being lied to, rather than being lied about.

Winseer, whilst i have no argument with your philosophical view, in which you are mostly right, i think you have to accept that there is huge minority, possibly still even a majority, of people who are no longer able to think for themselves, eagerly going along with whatever the state and its experts of the moment broadcast via a bought and paid for msm, some of the public as well as grassing up those who didn’t comply with each dictat others would have gladly seen the non-compliant over the last 2 years forcibly taken away.

I had some of these reactions myself, one bod i’d known for many years telling me i should have been forcibly jabbed, he’s no longer with us sadly and i don’t need to spell out why.
You cannot reason with these people, and many are best avoided and left to their own devices, you know deep inside that the second the next chapter in project fear fires up they’ll be back to their normal, pointing the finger at whoever the state tells them to.
They’ll be voting in their millions for the uniparty, just as they’ve always done and yest again expecting a different result.

As for the downturn, from what i see with volumes of staple foods alone compared to previous years, what has started already will be catastrophic for many who failed to take necessary action for their own circs.

Look out for Winseer and his loved ones is my advice, you cannot help those who cannot be helped.

Juddian:
Winseer, whilst i have no argument with your philosophical view, in which you are mostly right, i think you have to accept that there is huge minority, possibly still even a majority, of people who are no longer able to think for themselves, eagerly going along with whatever the state and its experts of the moment broadcast via a bought and paid for msm, some of the public as well as grassing up those who didn’t comply with each dictat others would have gladly seen the non-compliant over the last 2 years forcibly taken away.

I had some of these reactions myself, one bod i’d known for many years telling me i should have been forcibly jabbed, he’s no longer with us sadly and i don’t need to spell out why.
You cannot reason with these people, and many are best avoided and left to their own devices, you know deep inside that the second the next chapter in project fear fires up they’ll be back to their normal, pointing the finger at whoever the state tells them to.
They’ll be voting in their millions for the uniparty, just as they’ve always done and yest again expecting a different result.

As for the downturn, from what i see with volumes of staple foods alone compared to previous years, what has started already will be catastrophic for many who failed to take necessary action for their own circs.

Look out for Winseer and his loved ones is my advice, you cannot help those who cannot be helped.

The sad thing is, that I have my own blood relatives mostly gone over to the Liberal Left, and it is their faction that rigs elections so well now, so that no matter how much the “upstart” side gets in extra ballots - the incumbent always seems to get just a little more than the “surge”, and holds on, like so-called “Preacher” Warnock in Georgia this week, where extra ballots clearly got added to keep him neck-and-neck with the popularist sportsman and also black challenger, with a final surge of 50,000 votes from nowhere - to get him too far ahead to be caught once the “count” reached the 90% stage… Outright fiddling and rigging in plain sight, and it is the Left that don’t give a ■■■■ as to what this means for them in the near future…

We’re broken as a world western society, and we’re about to be destroyed, because too many think “Orange man gone” and “Boris gone” and “Bolsonaro on the ropes” - means that their lives get better from now on, rather than the murderous worse that they will actually get, especially around July 2024 (I predict) when the “excess deaths” have risen to such an extent, that people now realize that they’ve been neglected and deliberately attacked - all too late by that point of course.

The “New World Order” - isn’t something you vote for or against. It is something that will kill you unless you are part of their elite, or their direct service-industry “servant” class.

Population down to 100,000,000 by 2050? That’s even worse than the Bible stating that a quarter of us will be killed by man-made actions, whilst a third of those that remain - get killed by what pundits will call “man made climate change”, but the Bible would call “God-Made Biblical Catastrophes”…

That’s still a better deal (8billion down to 4billion) than the reduction of the world’s population to what? - 1.25% of what it is now?

I’ll take the Bibical version of the future, thanks… At least then there’s the hope that around half of us will survive the biblical upheaval referred to as the “Last Days”…
We’re on about Chapter 13 of Revelation imo, in which case in the near future some kind of “Water Contaminate” chemical rather than biological - comes into play, connected with a “Star called Wormwood” that falls to Earth, and renders the waters of the Earth bitter, so people drinking will die from that contamination…
A reminder of what Heavy Metal poisoning (from an asteroid made of things like Cadmium, Mercury, and Radioactives) does…
Goggle “Minamata”…
We’ve already got Strep killing kids, thanks to their immune systems being crushed by lack of access to Antibiotics on the NHS (If you can’t go private - you don’t get any! - “Supply” isn’t the issue here…)
We’ve got excess deaths related to the Covid jabs now getting concern even in the mainstream

The next thing for individuals to decide is “What do you need to do to make the cut” that is coming…

That - is for everyone to decide for themselves.

It doesn’t matter what you believe in, since if you’re dead - you’re staying dead.
Running of a cliff will still kill you - even if you don’t believe nor understand “Newton’s Theory of Gravity” after all…

As for my own family, we’re a united unit here, a proper “Nuclear” family that now isolates ourselves from the stupid people who think everything looks rosy for the future, because Democracy already ended to keep their beloved Centerist anti-popularist politicians in power, supporting biolabs in Ukraine, standing against De-Nazification whilst funding both illegal labs and Nazis at the same time… Gee Thanks, Establishment! There won’t be a WWIII because BOTH sides will have lost too many “fighting grade” citizens by that point…
Zelensky wants to have both Russia and America gone so that their Population can be the new 100million “Elites” that now rule the Earth in the absence of the world superpowers that have all been destroyed by that point… Every provocation has been done by Ukraine already to get WWIII started, but NATO are trying to backwalk the entire possibility of War with Putin now…
They’ve even released the no-value man-hating Lesbian today in exchange for a rather more useful (To Russia) prisoner exchange… Putin got a good deal there, whilst Pelosi and Biden think it was worth it… FFS even going out the door, the damage these two clowns have done to world peace - is immeasurable.

As for the Left population? - The only ones they are interested in “fighting” in an overt (rather than Proxy) war - are the Right in their own countries… F…k 'em all. :angry: :imp:
We Righties are gonna save ourselves this time, and leave “The Third Part” behind to not make the cut…
This requires Faith of course. There’s no such thing as the “Christian Left”. There’s only the “Christian Right” and the “Christian Wrong” (The Lost)…

Some “Hope ■■■■” coming soon, - Bolsonaro has the support of the Military in Brazil, where the same “Run neck and neck during the count, and the ex-jailbird magically wins with mailed-in ballots, with the help of local mafiosos and the CIA…” This external election rig designed to get rid of Bolsonaro - may well end elections and CIA influence in Brazil, rather than Bosonaro’s popular ticket that continues to go places…

All power to Brazil - They are simply “Not 'Avin It” - having their elections stolen by deep state operatives trying to stick their grubby mits up Bolsonaro’s Kilt…

It doesn’t matter if America “cuts off Brazil” following the hoped-for military ousting of Jailbird Da Silva, as last time I looked - America isn’t the powerhouse that Brazil is fast becoming these days…
Viktor Orban - isn’t going anywhere, neither.
The CIA don’t dare get involved in Hungary, as Orban is likely to let Putin’s troops in to take 'em out, if there’s any fancy footwork going on in the eastern block right now…
They’ve got enough on their plate trying to avert WWIII following Zelensky’s faux flag throwdown in Poland a few days ago…

From a Yodel tracking page just now

Parcel status

Your driver is currently making stop Number 1 of 206.
*This delivery will require a photo in your open door

Estimated delivery date:
Today

Stops before you:

^^^^ :open_mouth:

Can’t see many of these chaps drawing their pensions.

Dav1d:

Parcel status

Estimated delivery date:
Today

Stops before you:

Welcome to ■■■■■■■ (copyright Frankie Boyle).

12 years of Conversative rule allowing, no, encouraging the exploitation of the worker class with unregulated gig jobs, zero hour contracts for staff (not agency wirkers), erosion of Union power, and a rampant creaming of the spoils by politicians, has reduced us to this.

A quick back of an envelope calculation shows that 206 stops, at 3 minutes each, is over 10 hours… not including driving time, a lunch break, or even a toilet stop :open_mouth: . I’d love to know how, and how much, he gets paid.

the nodding donkey:

Dav1d:

Parcel status

Estimated delivery date:
Today

Stops before you:

Welcome to [zb] (copyright Frankie Boyle).

12 years of Conversative rule allowing, no, encouraging the exploitation of the worker class with unregulated gig jobs, zero hour contracts for staff (not agency wirkers), erosion of Union power, and a rampant creaming of the spoils by politicians, has reduced us to this.

A quick back of an envelope calculation shows that 206 stops, at 3 minutes each, is over 10 hours… not including driving time, a lunch break, or even a toilet stop :open_mouth: . I’d love to know how, and how much, he gets paid.

Why do people work under these circumstances? Or zero hours jobs ? It defeats me.Nobody needs work that badly,do they? How long will their health hold up ?
Then the msm is full of more anti union threats.

Has anyone else now got rid of their TV Lie-cence (BBC subscription) and now only watches whatever one can get free on Youtube stream - such as GB News or Fox News? (Gotta go to GA B if you wanna watch R,T these days though…)