Knob shreds £10k

As for the reason all this stuff is about…and I ain’t trying to cause offence to anybody either, I’m a live and let live type of guy.
I’m all for human rights, I’m all for equality for gay people, but wtf has it all to do with football,.and a football tournament.■■

Granted their laws are archaic,.and like everything else in general that pertains to the laws of Islam, it all belongs in the age of the Crusades, but it is THEIR culture,.THEIR laws, so .when in Rome etc etc…or in this case ‘‘When in Quatar’’. :bulb:

So if any gay people who are fans (Joe ■■■■ Lycett or not) object, then just don’t go, simples. :bulb: … boycott the ■■■■ place, and protest by all means, but don’t be surprised if the likes of the famous ''One trick pony ‘’/ ‘‘Professional ■■■■’’, Peter Tatchell,.(sorry that is just how I see him,) get arrested if they go out there either gobbing off and/or blatantly flaunting their ■■■■■■■■■… they ain’t in the Liberal UK if they do.

As somebody I know once said after being accused of homophobia after slagging Tatchell off after watching the news…, ‘‘I don’t hate gays,.I just hate Peter ■■■■ Tatchell’’. :smiley: