Some absurd truths of the week

Absurd Truth:

It is OK for a stray Ukrainian-fired missile aimed at Russia to miss, and kill two NATO citizens “by accident”. (“By Design” would have been wrong, of course, but two innocent people are confirmed dead, regardless…)

It is OK for Zelensky to continue to lie “it was a Russian missile”, despite NATO and Polish spokespeople saying it was in fact a "Ukrainian Misfire.

Maybe it is time for the rest of the world - to question this narrative that “Zelensky is the Good Guy” here, or at least stop knocking back those of us who already know that the narrative we’ve been force-fed - could not be further from the actual “absurd truth”…

Zelensky is on a course like the plot line to “The Spy who Loved Me” Bond film, where the Bond Villain, Karl Stromberg kidnaps a British, American, and Russian nuclear-armed Submarines, and plans to aim one nuke at Washington DC, another at Moscow (dispatched already to positions in the South Atlantic) with the intention that the two outrages would trigger a full nuclear exchange between East and West, leaving Strombergs “Undersea Empire” as the new power in the world…

If everyone with nukes in the world - launches them… Who is the big winner?

Ukraine, who not having nukes - don’t think they are a target (Naive)
The Green Lobby, who both want the world population down to 100million if possible, scapegoats already in place for WWIII - the now-gone superpowers…
Centerist countries who think they can survice a global nuclear holocaust, despite being Godless morons who have no idea of the “Natural Disasters” soon to hit them full in the face, a little beyond what they can write off as “Man-Made Climate Change” to blame…

Think: Biblical scales here… Keep an eye on the American border with Canada over the next few days…

Sooner or later, I fear Zelensky is going to arrange a “nuclear accident” with whatever nuclear material he can get hold of, actual “weapons” not being available to him, and for good reason…

Material from Chernobyl would have been the easiest option, but notice that Azov have not been as quick to “take back Chernobyl” as they were Kherson, so we’ve been told…

I suspect that the Russians have already withdrawn from Chernobyl as well, and it is occupied by Asov once more, but “not told of” so they can now gather nuclear material from the site, and construct a “dirty bomb” with it…

Personally, if I were the Polish right now - I’d be rather worried, because it won’t wash if Zelensky targets Romania, Moldover, or Hungary for this “device” as it likely woudn’t wash that these three countries, not considered “Anti Putin” enough, could then be palmed off with the faux-flag throwdown event of “Russia attacked it’s friendly neighbor - to make Zelensky look bad” - when in fact that’s what Zelensky plans to do with regards to NATO…

He want’s to trigger a full nuclear holocaust imo, and plenty of other (already censored) reputable journalists - have already long since said it too… :frowning:

The best thing for the West to do is “Pull the plug on aid to Ukraine”…

But with another election rigged in America, so that the 12 Anti-Trump “Rinos” now effectively control the House of Congress (only possible if the Republicans only just win a majority when they were expected to swell in rank by those Trumper candidates flipping Democrat seats… The Trumpers standing in vacant safe Republican seats - got elected. The rest trying to flip “slim majority” democrat seats - didn’t do so well. Statistically impossible, but there it is…

Another absurd truth then? - "How could this happen in plain sight, despite the entire WORLD being now worse-off for it?

The future will be divided not by Politics, but rather “who wants to survive what is coming” and “Who doesn’t give a jot”.
The rest of us “in ignorance” will be caught in the crossfire of that of course… :frowning: