The mysterious death of Stanley Meyer and his water powered

CAR.

Any one remember this?.

youtu.be/staL1wr07Sg

tcct.com/news/2020/11/the-myste … wered-car/

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Wasn’t there a film called “The Water engine” about something similar? That one may have been fictional, but I seem to remember reading reports that it was based on a real-life situation where the inventor of such an engine was offered a very large sum of dollars for his know-how and rights by one of the ‘Big Three’, refused it and then ‘mysteriously’ died soon after.

The inconvenient fact is that a fuel cell turns fuel ( hydrogen ) into water not water into fuel.
Hydrogen contains less energy than the energy required to split it from water.
At best it’s a fuel which will cost more to create real Greenhouse emissions in the form of water vapour.In addition to the water vapour created by electricity generation and the radioactive fallout from a nuclear disaster or two.

The problem with this of course is that the suggestion that you could obtain more energy by splitting water into its constituent components than it would take to so split that water down would be in clear breach of both the first and third laws of thermodynamics and would effectively be a perpetual motion machine.

Harry Monk:
The problem with this of course is that the suggestion that you could obtain more energy by splitting water into its constituent components than it would take to so split that water down would be in clear breach of both the first and third laws of thermodynamics and would effectively be a perpetual motion machine.

Physics is weird.At face value water should be rocket fuel throw a match in the sea kaboom planet gone.What difference can a wrong atom here or there possibly make.

The car has never been found.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk