Best trucking Movies?

Only a few old enough to remember this one probably…
Real Truckers… look at that proper gearbox, no satnavs, and hard as [zb] RubberDuck… … hahahaha :smiley:
Compared to today, a little different Id say…

Was wondering if any other trucker movies, as not many I can think of other than this one…

Convoy

hhttps://youtu.be/22E-0S_mf1Q?t=5 <<

BJ and the Bear.
Movin’ On.
The Truckies.
The Cattle Carters.
youtu.be/2lHWschWZPE

Spielberg`s first movie? Duel.
youtube.com/watch?v=zY9J9ICpXew

Hell Drivers.
White Line Fever.

What was the one set in the South American jungle, where a couple of desparados have to move nitro-glycerin?

Star down under.:
What was the one set in the South American jungle, where a couple of desparados have to move nitro-glycerin?

“The Truck Team”?
Hollywood star and local lad in a road trip movie:
Sly Stallone and Paddington Bear.

:smiley: …Sorry…

youtube.com/watch?v=z6PO2umYgmk

The original Canonball, remember watching this as a kid on the miniscule black and white tv.

I remember watching the sweaty hard nuts film Star downunder mentions but blowed if i can recall the title of the film…edit, well done chaps below, Wages of Fear it was.

The Wages of Fear was good. There were about three of them made over the years.

Hell Drivers would have been brilliant if they’d not sped up the road scenes like the Keystone Cops!

Star down under.:

The Wages of Fear. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Haul_(1957_film

Pete.

More of a documentary than a movie, but don’t forget Destination Doha.
Available on Youtube :slight_smile:

Black Dog starring Patrick Swayze I have watched it many times

Thought Road Games was good

youtu.be/bMheJFjh-5o

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

WheelsofCardiff:
Black Dog starring Patrick Swayze I have watched it many times

So you’ve seen it then?

Truckers! From the late 80’s not a film but a tv series…if I remember rightly it upset a few lorry drivers wifes :open_mouth: If you haven’t seen it, its about a small cowboy haulier and a bunch of womanizer drivers :laughing: I haven’t looked but it might be on YouTube. A bit different to Eddie Stobart tv :wink:

Mad Max Fury Road.

Quite new, but equally visually stunning and quite entertaining.

elsa Lad:
Truckers! From the late 80’s not a film but a tv series…if I remember rightly it upset a few lorry drivers wifes :open_mouth: If you haven’t seen it, its about a small cowboy haulier and a bunch of womanizer drivers :laughing: I haven’t looked but it might be on YouTube. A bit different to Eddie Stobart tv :wink:

The yard they filmed that in can be seen on your nearside if you are on the M62 westbound just before the Widnes exit

Dog food Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.
Who remembers this mini series on telly?
Not much lorry action but a predictable plot :slight_smile:
Its on YouTube.

Destination Doha on TouTube.

axletramp:
Dog food Dan and the Carmarthen Cowboy.
Who remembers this mini series on telly?
Not much lorry action but a predictable plot :slight_smile:
Its on YouTube.

i remember dog food dan a lot of it was filmed at Briggs cafe in drighlington was our local cafe when i was at Atlas express and it stayed open during filming

youtu.be/7Qb8K1qClyA?t=1907