Good bit of parking

Just had to share this :smiley: …, mostly because I’m bored waiting for the Mrs in the supermarket.
Old dear comes into the car park ‘astride her hog’ (ok it’s a mobility scooter :smiley: ) parks it up not only in the car park which is short of spaces, but takes up 2 parking places,.straddling the line.:laughing:…loads of space beside the door btw. :smiley:
The looks she got off car drivers looking for a space (who chose to say nothing) but she was totally oblivious.
Just found it amusing.

Can’t decide whether to give her a good kicking or take the stance of a few on here and grass her up to the authorities. :laughing:

robroy:
Just had to share this :smiley: …, mostly because I’m bored waiting for the Mrs in the supermarket.
Old dear comes into the car park ‘astride her hog’ (ok it’s a mobility scooter :smiley: ) parks it up not only in the car park which is short of spaces, but takes up 2 parking places,.straddling the line.:laughing:…loads of space beside the door btw. :smiley:
The looks she got off car drivers looking for a space (who chose to say nothing) but she was totally oblivious.
Just found it amusing.

Can’t decide whether to give her a good kicking or take the stance of a few on here and grass her up to the authorities. :laughing:

Only two options?
To thynne own self be true, looks like you’ve got to give her a good kicking. :wink:

Star down under.:

robroy:
Just found it amusing.

Only two options?
To thynne own self be true, looks like you’ve got to give her a good kicking. :wink:

Yep, that’s the option I went for in the end.
These people need to adhere to the rules. :smiley:

Sometime last year I tipped the local tub of lard benefit cheat out of his electric chariot in our High Street. The looks of disapproval I got were fantastic btw :smiley:.

The problem with this particular leech is that he’s got previous for ramming pedestrians and almost considers it a sport to then pull the invalid card out. However people like this should really check their privacy settings on social media before posting footage of them waddling about playing beach volleyball in Benny with the lads, or jumping up and down in the stands at Lincoln FC.

Anyhoo he now gives me a wide berth if he spots me walking through town.

the maoster:
Sometime last year I tipped the local tub of lard benefit cheat out of his electric chariot in our High Street. The looks of disapproval I got were fantastic btw :smiley:.

I’d have loved to have seen that,.especially if you got the wrong person. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: