Battersea dogs home and Leicester City fc

tried to give a BDH geezer some money yesterday…and he said we don’t accept cash! pay on your phone …i said we’d give to another charity then and he had a bit of a mild rant about charities that still collect cash…■■■■■■. as for LCFC,if you want to watch the kind of dross they serve up these day’s ( me neither robroy :laughing: ),you got to pay by smart phone,and same if you want food and drink in their soul-less ground ffs

In our local Morrison’s there’s 2 dustbins , one for cat rescue , other local dog rescue , we always put a box of cat food in each week , yesterday wiskas kitten food & a packet of dreamies treats , something we’ve always done
No need for phones / bank cards & your supporting the local rescue who survive on handouts from the local community
As for Leicester , I’d be thinking myself lucky to have a bit of success, to me Leicester are a championship club , I’ve lived up here for 40 yrs & have never seen a Leicester shirt , it’s all forest & you’re normal li verpool / man utd tat

If i can’t pay how i want to when face to face or buying directly from a vendor, ie in cash, then they won’t have to worry about me troubling them with my business again.

carryfast-yeti:
tried to give a BDH geezer some money yesterday…and he said we don’t accept cash! pay on your phone …i said we’d give to another charity then and he had a bit of a mild rant about charities that still collect cash…■■■■■■. as for LCFC,if you want to watch the kind of dross they serve up these day’s ( me neither robroy :laughing: ),you got to pay by smart phone,and same if you want food and drink in their soul-less ground ffs

Saw the thread title and just clicked on to see wtf the connection was. :smiley:
BDH…I’m all for animal rescue centres they do a good job, but if you want to contribute to one, maybe a local lesser known one and one not as lucrative would be the one for me
I once took an injured stray cat to my local one, not specifically a home for dogs, but for anything including injured and distressed wild animals and birds, they cured the cat after a small operation, so I gave them a small donation and took a load of stuff I was about to sell at a car boot to their charity shop.

LCFC…Don’t care either way for em, but you can’t fault them for being league champions a few seasons ago.
The chairman who was killed in the helicopter crash, urged a few Toon fans to suggest having a whip round to buy a one for Mike Ashley…a bit of Geordie black humour. :laughing:

Only interest I had in them lately was because the rumour was Newcastle were targeting their striker (or is he a midfielder) Madison…otherwise they don’t come on my radar,.and I ain’t too keen on Gary Lineker since he retired either. :smiley:

Don’t use cash much these days.,.I prefer debit card, but haven’t sussed out (nor need to or want to know) how to pay by phone yet.

Lineker is a prize pillock :laughing:
i was on the M6 Toll today,first time for ages,and i noticed that is cashless now :unamused: