Enough about Brexit already

Enough… no, really. It getting tiresome. It’s done. For better or worse, wether you are for or against. Trying to find the most tenuous link between any, any bad news and Brexit is now as pathetic as trying to blame the state of politics on wimmin being allowed to vote, or the price of sugar on the abolition of slavery.

Stop letting the gubernment devide and conquer you… concentrate on what’s really going on.

the nodding donkey:
Enough… no, really. It getting tiresome. It’s done. For better or worse, wether you are for or against. Trying to find the most tenuous link between any, any bad news and Brexit is now as pathetic as trying to blame the state of politics on wimmin being allowed to vote, or the price of sugar on the abolition of slavery.

Stop letting the gubernment devide and conquer you… concentrate on what’s really going on.

You should have just PMd Franglais instead of posting. :smiley:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Says a prolific poster on the Brexit thread, and the first one to mention Brexit on a thread about wages. :smiley:

Franglais:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

Says a prolific poster on the Brexit thread, and the first one to mention Brexit on a thread about wages. :smiley:

Yeh…because it’s ME that’s obsessed innit. :neutral_face:

Their majesties Nodding Donkey and Robroy have issued a royal decree

Brexit discussions are now Haram. Remainers are guilty of wrongthink. Do not think or speak of such things again, as they will only cause you frustration and anger

we’ve all been told now

chrisdalott:

Brexit discussions are now Haram. Remainers are guilty of wrongthink. Do not think or speak of such things again, as they will only cause you frustration and anger

we’ve all been told now

If you’re going to attempt satire bud,.at least get the facts right.
It was ‘Majesty’ ND who proposed , or ''issued the ‘royal decree’…or motion,.I merely seconded it.
Carry on.

I don’t agree at all , I voted remain , I’m not bothered now , it is what it is , but if someone has a valid point , pro or against brexit I see no reason why it shouldn’t be posted up , it will give us more information on how to vote when we have another referendum when labour win the next election

robroy:

chrisdalott:

we’ve all been told now

If you’re going to attempt satire bud,.at least get the facts right.
It was ‘Majesty’ ND who proposed , or ''issued the ‘royal decree’…or motion,.I merely seconded it.
Carry on.

Proposing a motion doesn’t mean it’s been passed.
I propose another motion that the remainers and the quisling Tories only did BREXIT in name only.
We need real BREXIT like we need a real Labour government of people like Benn and Shore not Callaghan and Blair.

chrisdalott:

we’ve all been told now

The Noddinv Donkey did not issue a royal decree. He merely pointed out that the constant attempt to link every bit of bad news is down to Brexit is really getting as tenuous as blaming the price of sugar on the abolition of slavery.

The point is, that constantly blaming everything on Brexit, is not going to change anything. A choice was made, rightly or wrongly, and we just need to get on with it.

the nodding donkey:

chrisdalott:

we’ve all been told now

The Noddinv Donkey did not issue a royal decree. He merely pointed out that the constant attempt to link every bit of bad news is down to Brexit is really getting as tenuous as blaming the price of sugar on the abolition of slavery.

The point is, that constantly blaming everything on Brexit, is not going to change anything. A choice was made, rightly or wrongly, and we just need to get on with it.

The government had no intention of getting on with it.
Cameron lost a rigged referendum that wasn’t rigged enough Article 50 provided the plan B of BRINO in that event.