Man Utd

Wtf is happening there.? :open_mouth:
Bickering fighting, unrest in the dressing room, dissatisfaction with the owners.
2-1 last week,.and 4-0 this.
Double whammy as well now that City are the best club in Machester…as well as possibly the league.
Will they give this new manager a fair chance, or will they go down the Chelsea style route… ‘We want instant success’ and bin him., the guy had a good record in Holland I am told.
Hey there is always 2 of our ex prolific managers out there,.AND they have Man Utd connections,.the ’ Two Steves’’ (McClaren and Bruce) :smiley:
There is more moaning going on with the fans than at one of Franglais’s Brexit meetings, they still haven’t got over Fergie jacking in.
On the bright side for most of them, at least if the ‘‘home’’ fans get sick and stay away, they’ll save a fortune on travelling from the Southern counties of Englad. :smiley:

C’mon you fans… just joking,.it’s got to be your lot’s turn now…at least now Newcastle are getting left alone by the ■■■■ takers these days. :laughing:

quite simply rob WHO GIVES A ■■■■… , majority plastic glory hunting fans… it would seem like ten hag has lost the dressing room already… :neutral_face:

22 overpaid divas chasing a bag of wind for 90 mins :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Never been a fan of this guy, even when he was at England.
.I used to watch him at StJames, thinking he was a big lazy ■■■■…he’s eating his words now after having a pop at us.
chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/f … d-24751954

blue estate:
22 overpaid divas chasing a bag of wind for 90 mins :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Full 3 points there bud on the ‘Anti football Bingo’ …and a bonus point for getting all the usual 'overpaid. ‘divas’ AND ‘bag of wind’ all in one sentence. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Anybody for ‘‘Primadonnas’’? :smiley:

robroy:

blue estate:

Full 3 points there bud on the ‘Anti football Bingo’ …and a bonus point for getting all the usual 'overpaid. ‘divas’ AND ‘bag of wind’ all in one sentence. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Anybody for ‘‘Primadonnas’’? :smiley:

The Primadonnas are on here Rob :wink:

Swings and roundabouts although United have been on the roundabout for quite a while and show no desire to get off it
Just look at liverpool years on the roundabout and arsenal have been swinging for years
Then look at city it’s not all about money United have spent millions and they are still no better
Every team in the premier league will now think they can give them a good game so every game is going to be hard for United
Too early to tell but should be a good season with lots of surprises, here’s hoping

robroy:
On the bright side for most of them, at least if the ‘‘home’’ fans get sick and stay away, they’ll save a fortune on travelling from the Southern counties of Englad. :smiley:

I was talking to a local Manc loyal United supporter while delivering a car there a while ago.
He said City supporters call them Southerners.He was surprised when I told him they’d have been right in the case of my Dad who followed them before the plane crash.
But although I’m not that interested in football I preferred and followed City’s fortunes since watching the old TV programme the Dustbinmen in the day.He was too young to have heard of the programme.

Never recovered from saf going , and that’s why I’d of gone for conte when they had the chance , can see he’d put up with displays from ddg , McGuire, martial etc
Though mourinio/ ragnick who was in charge said most wernt good enough , and they got rid of them before the players
There a massive club , have been as long as I can remember so I’ve no doubt theyl be back , and then will be seeing all the Man Utd shirts alongside the Liverpool ones all over the place
As for plastic fans , bloke who died recently who lived a couple of doors away came originally from Manchester ,was a season ticket holder , went home & away , lot of respect for him , would always come round on a Sunday & ask me how rovers had got on & tell me about Utd,s game , miss the old chap , much better than the 3 supposed Liverpool fans in the road who couldn’t even be assed to attend when they were at the city ground last season , Leicester is only up the road & never been ,
Liverpool fans rank alongside Bristol city fans for being arrogant pricks

robroy:
Will they give this new manager a fair chance, or will they go down the Chelsea style route… ‘We want instant success’ and bin him., the guy had a good record in Holland I am told.

Much as ditching managers every 5 seconds can look ridiculous in Chelsea’s case their revolving door policy in the 20 or so years Abramovitch owned them worked perfectly, they won every single trophy. I think the Americans have a super hard act to follow, let’s hope they are more FSG than Glazier.

Manchester Utd have become just another PL club, part of the problem is the way the fans talk about the club as if they have a divine right to be at the top simply because they are “Manchester Utd”.

Football has always come and gone in cycles as far as successful teams in this country go. Hell, my beloved Nottingham Forest won league titles & back to back European cups in the 70’s and 80’s and were the best team for a period - sadly it was before I was born! The only reason Manchester Utd had theirs for so long was a combination of having the greatest manager this country has ever seen (and I am no fan of his personally) and getting a bit lucky with the class of '92 lads coming through at the same time early into Fergie’s reign. Lets not forget during the 90’s and 2000’s they were regularly able to outspend anyone to get all the best players - now they moan at the money that has come to Chelsea and City which I have always found hypocritical.

I’ve never been convinced Fergie retired in 2013 on health grounds - he saw the writing on the wall with City and Chelsea and knew they could no longer compete long term.

If things were the same when Ferguson started at ManU as they are in football now, he’d have been out on his arse in the first few months,.and the 'glory years would have never happened.
Who remembers the banners in the crowd ‘Fergie Out’ when things were not going their way when he first took over.

robroy:
If things were the same when Ferguson started at ManU as they are in football now, he’d have been out on his arse in the first few months,.and the 'glory years would have never happened.
Who remembers the banners in the crowd ‘Fergie Out’ when things were not going their way when he first took over.

Didn’t that cup tie at Oldham save him or is my memory fading , no they’d have him down as all us oldies , dinosaurs , see there all up in arms over Graeme souness saying it’s a mans game , didn’t he run across the pitch & plant a flag down at either galatasary or fenabache , got some balls as old Graeme
We had the best years of football , I still love watching rovers but it’s not the same , though old joey Barton does have his moments , Utg .

tmcassett:
I’ve never been convinced Fergie retired in 2013 on health grounds - he saw the writing on the wall with City and Chelsea and knew they could no longer compete long term.

Absolutely. He had the good sense to retire on a high with his monumental reputation intact. It’s why he’s never stepped back in to temporarily take control and steady the ship, because he knows he’d be on a hiding to nothing. Styles and ages come and go, and he realised his had passed.

This will be an interesting game on Mon night.

It’ll go one of two ways,.either Liverpool will annihilate them, or they will have had the biggest kick up their arses after last week’s fiasco, so much so they’ll play like a different team.

I’d best keep schtum…we’ve got Man City Sunday afternoon. :open_mouth:
At least I’ll be in the right place to drown any sorrows. :laughing:

Btw where are all the usually very vocal Man U fans, or are they only vocal when they’re winning everything. :smiley:

Well they sure as hell got that collective kick up the arse I was on about . :open_mouth:

I find it odd all the Ronaldo blaming. He is by far the best player in the team.
Apparently, the dressing room has turned on him.

Doesn’t shock me tbh. No doubt the players are ■■■■■■ at him shouting at everyone all the time. I do not blame him to be honest.

I find it odd all the Ronaldo blaming. He is by far the best player in the team.

He shouldn’t have been brought back, but that’s the Glazers for you. As long as he wears the shirt I will of course support him.

Monday’s atmosphere was unlike it has been for a while, the pressure needs to be kept on the Glazers. To the pricks who pulled the fence down at the Tollgate it looks like you have lost us the starting point for future marches, you were all told to behave but that was too much for you I guess.