Exotic pets being dumped

Looks like some people are dumping their exotic pets because of the high cost of electricity to keep them warm under UV lights. I was watching a YT gardening channel about a chap in Wales who came across a white Python whilst out walking his dog in the fields :open_mouth: It was lifeless with the cold but still alive, He rang the RSPCA who said they couldn’t take it so he put it in a pillow case & drove 50 miles to a exotic pet store where it survived under UV lamps. dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … lamps.html

Somebody dumped a couple of tgeir pet snakes outside my house a couple of weeks ago.
I came out the house and they were curled up together to keep warm on my car windscreen the next morning.

Later found out they were Windscreen Vipers.

Thank you very much. :sunglasses:

robroy:
Somebody dumped a couple of tgeir pet snakes outside my house a couple of weeks ago.
I came out the house and they were curled up together to keep warm on my car windscreen the next morning.

I thought that was supposed to be vindscreen vipers. :laughing:

Only if found in Germany. :smiley:

Star down under.:

robroy:

I thought that was supposed to be vindscreen vipers. :laughing:

You need to have a German accent to do this joke properly…

“Mein Hund hat Kein Nase”…

(I’ll omit the rest, lest you spend a week in hospital!)

Hissing Sid is innocent.

This thread needs more of Mans best friend.