The Spiders Web, Britain's Second Empire

If you get time to watch this on Netflix please do. It shows you how the system works.

netflix.com/gb/title/814671 … p=81604199

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Banker classes invest Brit cash in foreign interests and industry to the point of then trashing our own.Nothing new there.

I have not watched the clip yet but did want to ask whether any others had sussed out Boris & Cos latest wheeze to help his chums?

Instead of Housing Association Landlords getting rent for properties let to tenants who pay, partially perhaps, their rent with with tax-funded benefits he wants to let them buy their housing association property. Boris will allow them to use the benefit received to help pay the mortgage.

So, instead of the tax-funded benefit money going to the Housing Association in rent Boris intends to manipulate the system to allow this benefit cash going to the BANKERS. The same bankers perhaps who got so much tax monies in 2008.

Deflection from the current affairs of this country’s membership of the Deep State, to which sadly our current government has long since gone over to, what with dropping Right Wingness that got them elected in favour of “Green” ■■■■■■■■ we didn’t even vote for.

Strange how the Greens were permitted the single nexus MP which anything to do with Farage - was denied

I don’t see why the Tories should pander so much to the policies of the smallest minority in the house of commons!

I’m sure thousands of cash-strapped Britons feeling the pinch - could have found a better use for the billions handed over to the Borgia-like Ukraine regime as well, of course… Even if Ukraine could win this war (which they cannot, militarily) - we won’t be getting a return on that “investment”, and we’ve already got scores of so called “Refugee families” coming over here, where strangely the wives and daughters “didn’t make it”, nor the junior-school-aged kids, but oddly military-aged Dad, Sons, Uncles, Nephews, and Lodgers all did get bounced into a friendly Liberals executive property, only for “Householder” to sadly die of covid/cycle accident/knife attack/blood clot leaving the entire lavish property to the likes of the new “off the radar” crowd that now run the place, with no risk of “rapid probate” evicting them any time soon…

Winseer:
Deflection from the current affairs of this country’s membership of the Deep State, to which sadly our current government has long since gone over to, what with dropping Right Wingness that got them elected in favour of “Green” ■■■■■■■■ we didn’t even vote for.

Strange how the Greens were permitted the single nexus MP which anything to do with Farage - was denied

I don’t see why the Tories should pander so much to the policies of the smallest minority in the house of commons!

I’m sure thousands of cash-strapped Britons feeling the pinch - could have found a better use for the billions handed over to the Borgia-like Ukraine regime as well, of course… Even if Ukraine could win this war (which they cannot, militarily) - we won’t be getting a return on that “investment”, and we’ve already got scores of so called “Refugee families” coming over here, where strangely the wives and daughters “didn’t make it”, nor the junior-school-aged kids, but oddly military-aged Dad, Sons, Uncles, Nephews, and Lodgers all did get bounced into a friendly Liberals executive property, only for “Householder” to sadly die of covid/cycle accident/knife attack/blood clot leaving the entire lavish property to the likes of the new “off the radar” crowd that now run the place, with no risk of “rapid probate” evicting them any time soon…

All moot if as I think the Ukraine thing will sooner or later end very badly.
For us specifically if/when the Russian generals run out of patience with their ‘NATO’ problem which caused the Ukraine operation.
Like mine their bet will probably be that NATO won’t want to escalate when the country has been made three big smoking craters that were London, Manchester and Bristol as an example and a gauntlet.

Carryfast:

Winseer:

For us specifically if/when the Russian generals run out of patience with their ‘NATO’ problem which caused the Ukraine operation.
Like mine their bet will probably be that NATO won’t want to escalate when the country has been made three big smoking craters that were London, Manchester and Bristol as an example and a gauntlet.

It’ll only end badly, if those backing the labs - are not brought to book, or at least busted out of office, mostly during the November mid-terms state-side…

Trump doesn’t need to overturn the 2020 election, now that his “Overthrow” has become a fait accompli.

He only need make sure that the same thing cannot ever happen again.

Talk of the Republicans turning over 100 congress seats, of which over 90% of the “candidates” are Trump’s own endorsed people…

Even if they JFK Trump at this point - the juggernaut won’t likely be stopped - with the truth about Ukraine coming out likely via the very channels banned in the west “because they don’t want you to know”…

Obviously writing channels like RT off as “conspiracy theory putin mouthpiece nonsense” - couldn’t be left to chance…

Anyone can carry on watching, not even requiring a proxy to do so.

It isn’t illegal to watch whatever you want, unless the material itself has been declared illegal. The authorites don’t actually know what the “Material” is though, only that they fear it. “Risk of the Truth being told” is a lot scarier than “risk of being bulls hitted” to these clowns… You don’t feel the need to ban “conspiracy theories” unless they breach security clearances in an uncomfortable manner to entire countries… David Icke was prevented from talking about “proven dodgy covid jabs”, but was left to make as much of an idiot of himself as he wished over “transmsittable pathogens via 5g” or “Lizard Royals” - obviously a load of rubbish even to a seasoned conspiracy theorist such as myself…

https://rumble.com/search/video?q=rt&sort=date

“Debunked by biased TV commentors” - doesn’t cut it, as a court declaration is required to officially DO that “debunking” not some hit-piece on a Loony Left-Lickcock TV station like CNN… or MSNBeebies

Winseer:

Carryfast:

Winseer:

It’ll only end badly, if those backing the labs - are not brought to book

All sides are guilty of weaponising biology.
Russia’s issue is clearly all about how detente somehow turned from Russia moving out of the post WW2 East Euro buffers, let alone Ukraine, only for NATO to move in and what are NATOs motives for doing so.
Bearing in mind that ‘the west’ has funded China’s military build up.
Including Ukrainian raw materials and food shipments thereby directly arming and feeding the PLA.
The fact is Biden and Bozo are more dangerous to us than Putin at this point on this specific issue.

I can’t shake the feeling that Curryfart and Whineseer are one and the same nutjob.
Has anybody ever seen them in the same room together?

the nodding donkey:
I can’t shake the feeling that Curryfart and Whineseer are one and the same nutjob.

Trying to kick off WW3 against Russia by moving NATO into where Russia moved out under the subterfuge of ‘detente’ and now trying for Ukraine.
While, appeasing, funding, feeding and arming China.
It’s clear that Biden and Bozo are the nut jobs and it’s anyone’s guess which side Zalensky is on but he’s made a good job of arming and feeding China so far with raw materials and food exports.
You know Russia’s ally China.

the nodding donkey:

This definition of “Nutter” clearly refers to the type who ends up being last-one-standing
Think: “Calling Noah a nutter for building an ark in the middle of dry land”…

I’d rather define a nutter as someone who wants to do harm for “no reason at all”.

It makes sense do nasty things for personal gain, but not to do nasty things - just for the sake of being nasty.

Besides, I would have thought a lot of you have noticed that CF and myself are way apart politically, have different enemies, and completely different lifestyles to boot.

I, still hold a clean licence, and only earn about half the amount of Dozy because I choose to work half the hours of Dozy…

I’m done with 5-6-5-6 monthly rotate with stupid ‘o’ clock start times…

I’m done with wasting my time at airports, where the flights are not even cheap enough to get me out of bed…
About the best savings one can make from a budget “two weeks in Marmaris” these days - is being able to turn your gas and electric off for a fortnight!!

Meanwhile, back here in Blighty - full timers on holiday leave - put their cushy job rotas into the “agency to cover” pot across this rather glorious summer we are having.

Who’s the nutter now?

Carryfast:

the nodding donkey:

Trying to kick off WW3 against Russia by moving NATO into where Russia moved out under the subterfuge of ‘detente’ and now trying for Ukraine.
While, appeasing, funding, feeding and arming China.
It’s clear that Biden and Bozo are the nut jobs and it’s anyone’s guess which side Zalensky is on but he’s made a good job of arming and feeding China so far with raw materials and food exports.
You know Russia’s ally China.

I’m waiting for the moment that China pulls the debt plug on the West…
Perhaps if the West ever actually looked like gaining or winning this proxy Ukrainian affair…?

They are NOT winning though. WE are the ones getting poorer by the day.

How permanent could you have made “Sunak’s Handouts” out of:-

(1) Money we didn’t send to ukraine (billions!)
(2) Money we sent to all the other countries combined, and some for Ukraine again (13 billion per year?)
(3) Money we lost shorting the Ruble on the forex markets to try and “bust russian banks” (The Ruble is still going to ten year highs… The losses to western shorters of rubles - must surely already exceed what Nick Leeson lost for Barings back in the 90’s?)
(4) Money we let our incumbent politicians spend keeping themselves bulletproof in office. Not just “Security” but “losing a few choice ballots” when there’s ever a serious challenge to a weak incumbent… Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Boris could lose all by-elections to a party not currently represented at Westminster… “Not Permitted” though, and thereby declaring our elections anything BUT “Free and Fair”.
(5) Money we’ll now be paying China for our national debt - in raised interest rates from lower priced bonds.
(6) Money we’ll now pay extra for our mortgage interest - non-refundable. The Lender - doesn’t put that cash back into the economy again.
(7) Tax RISES from the so-called tax cutting party, that surely have signed their own death warrant at any future elections now?

The REAL reason that Boris has survived to date - is because to bring him DOWN - would precipitate a general election - which Boris decides if or not to call. That’s a Doomsday Switch if ever there was one!

The Red Wall MPs must hate Boris - but dare not move against him unless it is 100% to succeed. Hence the poor turnout for the recent vote of no confidence.

What we need are a few “nutter” MPs who’d be happy to be “Turkeys voting for Christmas” - they’ll force a general election to get rid of Boris, although they know they’ll lose their seats as well… “It is a far far better thing that I do…” moment for these would-be heroes… No heroes in sight, for the time being though!

Winseer:

the nodding donkey:

This definition of “Nutter” clearly refers to the type who ends up being last-one-standing
Think: “Calling Noah a nutter for building an ark in the middle of dry land”…

I’d rather define a nutter as someone who wants to do harm for “no reason at all”.

It makes sense do nasty things for personal gain, but not to do nasty things - just for the sake of being nasty.

Besides, I would have thought a lot of you have noticed that CF and myself are way apart politically, have different enemies, and completely different lifestyles to boot.

I, still hold a clean licence, and only earn about half the amount of Dozy because I choose to work half the hours of Dozy…

I’m done with 5-6-5-6 monthly rotate with stupid ‘o’ clock start times…

I’m done with wasting my time at airports, where the flights are not even cheap enough to get me out of bed…
About the best savings one can make from a budget “two weeks in Marmaris” these days - is being able to turn your gas and electric off for a fortnight!!

Meanwhile, back here in Blighty - full timers on holiday leave - put their cushy job rotas into the “agency to cover” pot across this rather glorious summer we are having.

Who’s the nutter now?

I can assure you that my lifestyle is about as biased towards the life side of the work life balance as it’s possible to get.Maybe even too much by nature of the work.
As for China no one would have handed the free world over to Communism in the way that it has without some lucrative kick backs or a gun at their head or both.
JFK was probably the last true western leader in that regard.
While UN agenda 30 is real and it’s obvious who and what is behind it and why.