Sunak's Handouts

…Are they going to be sufficient to:

(1) Make up for wasting billions over Ukraine
(The Proxy War against a foe we cannot afford to make our enemy, in favour of the Borgia-like Regime that surely has no right to claim us as a “friend in need”…)

(2) Make up for the removal of the Universal Credit Uplift, that promptly sent entire households back to the breadline, especially among the disabled…

(3) Hasten Boris’ departure as PM (Sunak presumably wants a coronation rather than slug it out with other top Tory Riff-Raff as they are to this guy with 9 figures in the bank…)

(4) Bring forward the next general election date to THIS year (Lovely Idea, but alas no more than “Hope ■■■■” I fear…)

(5) Further cover up the huge way the Green Lobby have compromised this entire government, whilst the Tories wasted far too much energy making sure anything with “Farage” attached to it - never won a seat…

(6) Stay PM until November 2023, so Boris gets his full five year service pension, and gets his 2023 holiday recess paid for by the taxpayer - when presumably he’s made plans to be leaving aroundabout that time now

I’ve not got my c/tax rebate yet , so I’ll not hold my breath on this £400 , though it’s all a joke , my gas /elect went up from £66 pm to £85 , then £147 pm , last bill is now showing we’re £80 in credit , so why has it not gone down as quick as it went up !!

dozy:
I’ve not got my c/tax rebate yet , so I’ll not hold my breath on this £400 , though it’s all a joke , my gas /elect went up from £66 pm to £85 , then £147 pm , last bill is now showing we’re £80 in credit , so why has it not gone down as quick as it went up !!

I can’t work out why they don’t pay this council tax rebate - straight into people’s actual council tax accounts that we get the bill for once a year?

The £400 rollout - that assumes the Conservatives still exist at that point. “November” is hardly now - is it?

Then there’s the 2x£325 payable we’re told to “people on means-tested benefits” without actually defining what that means in practice…

This household, for example - was on UC after I got ceremoniously dumped by agency at the start of the lockdown. I rarely get a payment these days, as my earnings are nearly always enough that it is all “tapered away” by that point. BUT… Because I’m still registered with a UC claim, does it mean we’ll get the £325 in July like is being spoken of, or are they going to put up a few extra “fences to jump” before then, that will disqualify people like myself, who could certainally use that extra cash, but - like yourself “I’ll believe it - when I see it”.

Lastly, “How come the Government AND distribution firms - know what the energy futures market is going to be doing this far ahead of Autumn, that they don’t drop the price back in line with the seasonal summer dip in prices?”

Energy firms - didn’t know not to be short-their-own-market before all this started, after all…

Most of the “bail out” - comes about because they lost a packet being short in a rising market, then having to buy electric and gas for immediate delivery at a much higher price at which they’d already sold to us hapless end-users for…

Yes they could of just took it off the original c.tax bill , but that too easy , apparently theyl hopefully contact me in June

Still heard nothing about c/tax rebate , according to daughters boyfriend they’ve unto sept to sort , ■■■■ take

dozy:
Yes they could of just took it off the original c.tax bill , but that too easy , apparently theyl hopefully contact me in June

I’m surprised the money wasn’t credited ONLY to ctax bills, which would have cut out that pesky middleman of “gansters ex-patriating the money abroad” all the time, like happened with the furlough scheme…

(1) Apply for a grant for your full-time employed staff on a Zero hours contract for over 12 months to qualify at DWP level

(2) Send that worker home with no work until they are forced to take another job elsewhere to pay the bills. Do NOT sack them, lest the firm be disqualified for the Furlough Grant already claimed.

(3) After furlough has ended, make sure the worker is banned from all sites so they cannot put their vile “conspiracy theory” out among the workforce. The unions have been placated, and that’s all that matters here. Furlough was for the Unions after all.

(4) Go back to your old country when the lockdown is entirely over, thus putting yourself out of reach of any clawback/justice that might be levvied, once the government has worked out where they went wrong: Letting employers decide who got furlough wages and who didn’t, rather than HMRC who have a complete record of how much one earns now and how low those earnings have dropped due to the lockdown…

(5) Should an arrest warrant be issued - don’t come back from said foreign country.

Ever wondered why and how come so many EE-staffed firms can afford to buy brand new Mercs and BMWs when in a job over here paying buttons?
Ever wondered why those foreign plated cars never seem to be pulled over for “no road tax, No MOT, No Insurance”…?