Run for the hills, its monkey pox

monkeypox.PNG

Keep your eyes and ears open for “Marburg” (sp) that’ll be the next in vogue plague to control the masses.

Pure coincidence that Bunter is about to sign us up for the WHO to become the world’s police on health/pandemic matters.

Conspiracy.PNG

the maoster:
Keep your eyes and ears open for “Marburg” (sp) that’ll be the next in vogue plague to control the masses.

To be fair the climate scam seems to be working well covering most if not all of the bases that hey need.

i remember the empty roads during the first quarantine.

My daughters had a official letter telling her there’s bird flu in the area, not seen it but the cats apparently grounded , that won’t end well with that terrorist

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech … phere.html

No good running for the hills after all.
Whatever this chemical is, you can be sure us peasants will be to blame and will pay the price for it in further restrictions to our lives, more tax taken from us will help alleviate the damage we’ve done.
Surprised they didn’t reveal this at Blofeld’s Davos conference.

Please don’t anyone tell me they believe a single word of this complete and utter ■■■■■■■■.

Juddian:
Entirely new kind of 'highly reactive' chemical is found in Earth's atmosphere | Daily Mail Online

No good running for the hills after all.
Whatever this chemical is, you can be sure us peasants will be to blame and will pay the price for it in further restrictions to our lives, more tax taken from us will help alleviate the damage we’ve done.
Surprised they didn’t reveal this at Blofeld’s Davos conference.

Please don’t anyone tell me they believe a single word of this complete and utter ■■■■■■■■.

Not this time , too convenient it’s suddenly upping its game with out close contact from some one who’s been to Africa !
Putin may as well push the red button as the world is Zb any way