Quiet on here lately

Seems a bit quiet on here lately

I reckon that everyone has the sat nav/inverter/licence that they need.

the maoster:
I reckon that everyone has the sat nav/inverter/licence that they need.

But no new socks yet :wink:

Oh there’s time for that my friend :smiley: :smiley:

blue estate:

Probably due to there being too many dull posts about how everything to do with internal combustion engines is going to be soon, and how life in general in the new green utopia is going to be miserable if you can’t afford it.

bigstraight6:

blue estate:

Probably due to there being too many dull posts about how everything to do with internal combustion engines is going to be soon, and how life in general in the new green utopia is going to be miserable if you can’t afford it.

Don’t forget the peat free compost…

Surely the answer is to post something interesting rather than berate the other or lack?

This place is much like coronenders.

Drop in one every few weeks, or months, and you’ll not have missed anything. Same characters, same story lines…

the nodding donkey:
This place is much like coronenders.

Drop in one every few weeks, or months, and you’ll not have missed anything. Same characters, same story lines…

That’s all do now

Gawd n Bennett Get posting up then instead of whinging.

Missing me already? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
Missing me already? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Some ones been to primary and brought some new socks

In my case there’s not much to moan about ha ha , as I only do 3 days a week , obviously I’ve always a 15 left so always get home , and to be honest 3 days seems like I’m hardly at work , week seems over before it starts
But now you’ve mentioned it
I pay too much tax
They gave me the crap the employed driver didn’t want the other night
I’ve got a new agency bloke in office , who says I’m not a team player
Running out of work clothes so have to pay for some
Cpc needs doing , so day in a bloody classroom / unpaid & paying for cpc
There’s plenty to be going on with !!

dozy:
In my case there’s not much to moan about ha ha , as I only do 3 days a week , obviously I’ve always a 15 left so always get home , and to be honest 3 days seems like I’m hardly at work , week seems over before it starts
I pay too much tax

So if one of your weekly 3 days happens to be a Saturday (or sometimes even a Sunday, :open_mouth: ) ‘‘like wot mine is’’ in my 3 and a half to 4 day week :bulb: ,
You may even get some annoying little ■■■■ er either failing to, or refusing to, understand that concept ,.and come on here periodically trying to ■■■■ you off about it,. (even under a different username,.and/or sometimes about other things… like even starting threads about you :wink: , ) but at the same time failing to see it is part of your agreed weekly shift pattern .
Nah surely not eh doze?

Only joking mate,…I still love you despite it all… :wink: :smiley:

dozy:
I pay too much tax

Postby dozy » Wed May 25, 2022 6:47 pm

I paid £222.20 tax this week, 109.20 n.I , tax code is 1257 l , so I remember you could claim for I think it was washing uniform , but is there anything else a paye agency driver can claim for ? , I guess you can’t do anything about ni
It’s not the end of the world but £300+ stoppages pw seems a bloody lot , be nice to reduce the tax if at all possible , ta
dozy

Doing well for yourself and only working 3 days a week, maybe you were going on a months holiday
That would explain it