Jimmy Savile.

Just watched the Netflix a two part documentary,Jimmy Savile, A British Horror Story.

Wow, the royal family was even asking him advise on royal speeches and places to do royal visits.

Well worth a watch.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

If you have a day to spare these saved but sadly not fully complete of achives of the late Anna Raccoon blog (not her real name obviously) could be an interesting read, if you have an open mind about such things.

annaraccoon.com/

The Duncroft years for the lady herself are interesting, and mix in nicely with her in depth research on the Savile saga.
As proves to be the case in nearly everything these days, what the msm would have you believe and the truth don’t often go hand in hand.

Just to put something out there…
The guy is dead, he obviously can’t defend himself,. so just think for a minute.m what if it has all been a bandwagon witch hunt,…what if he is innocent?
It was the 70s,.different times, leaving out the alleged paedophila for a minute, he was a top dj in his time, in the public eye, …9f course he was going to take advantage of the ‘perks’ that young women offered up,.he was single,.who wouldn’t.

I ain’t saying I necessarilly think that myself before anybody has a go at me, he may well be as guilty as hell, and if so should rot there, but there is always a possibility, and we will never be 100% sure in real terms.
Look at Jim Davidson, or Cliff Ruchard, both still alive, and proven innocent after an official enquiry, but it is easier to pin stuff on somebody when they are dead.
All I remember about Saville was all the good he did, ok, he had friends in high places, but so did Michael Jackson,.and he appeared in court.

robroy:
It was the 70s,.different times,

Arguably here at least because of a laughable establishment propaganda and media blitz pushing the old geezer trying and succeeding in pulling much younger women.(Charly obviously wasn’t sniffing around the Spencer household because he supposedly intended to pull Di’s older sister in that regard ).
Different times indeed.

Indeed, Robroy, and why i linked the Anna Racoon archives for perusal, the late lady investigated hundreds of alleged ‘incidents’ of Savile’s, only to find time after time that he never even visited the place until sometimes years later, or various other reasons why the incidents couldn’t possibly have happened as reported.
Regarding the Duncroft alleged incidents, the lady herself was there for a long time as a teenager during the period in question.

I’ll not have a word said against him. When I was a child he fixed it for me to milk a cow whilst blindfolded. Top man.

the maoster:
I’ll not have a word said against him. When I was a child he fixed it for me to milk a cow whilst blindfolded. Top man.

:laughing: :laughing:

Juddian:
Indeed, Robroy, and why i linked the Anna Racoon archives for perusal, the late lady investigated hundreds of alleged ‘incidents’ of Savile’s, only to find time after time that he never even visited the place until sometimes years later, or various other reasons why the incidents couldn’t possibly have happened as reported.
Regarding the Duncroft alleged incidents, the lady herself was there for a long time as a teenager during the period in question.

Couldn’t get your link to work tbh, but it was more than likely just me. :smiley:

robroy:
The guy is dead, he obviously can’t defend himself,. so just think for a minute.m what if it has all been a bandwagon witch hunt,…what if he is innocent?
It was the 70s,.different times, leaving out the alleged paedophila for a minute, he was a top dj in his time, in the public eye, …9f course he was going to take advantage of the ‘perks’ that young women offered up,.he was single,.who wouldn’t.

I ain’t saying I necessarilly think that myself before anybody has a go at me, he may well be as guilty as hell, and if so should rot there, but there is always a possibility, and we will never be 100% sure in real terms.
Look at Jim Davidson, or Cliff Ruchard, both still alive, and proven innocent after an official enquiry, but it is easier to pin stuff on somebody when they are dead.
All I remember about Saville was all the good he did, ok, he had friends in high places, but so did Michael Jackson,.and he appeared in court.

I do admire your relentlessness in always having to put what you think is the other side no matter how distasteful. A modern day Carryfast if you will. Carry on

robroy:

Whilst we’re “just putting something out there”, what about that Hitker bloke? Can we be sure that he killed himself? Maybe he was killed by the real people behind the nazis, to be made a scapegoat. We will never be 100% sure in real time…

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Whilst we’re “just putting something out there”, what about that Hitker bloke? Can we be sure that he killed himself? Maybe he was killed by the real people behind the nazis, to be made a scapegoat. We will never be 100% sure in real time…

:smiley:

insert something nice about Stalin here

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

You know what?
He may well have been a decent bloke you know. :bulb:

Only joking Luke :laughing:

You should watch the History channel documentary series ‘Hunting Hitler’.
A plane landed and took off on the Under den Linden.main street in Berlin in the last days of the war possibly with him on it, or there was a labyrinth of tunnels escape route under the Reich Chancellery,.either way he was alleged to gave been shipped out to South America by U boat…and why not, half of his staff and henchmen ended up there.

youtu.be/TN0_vaBWXVE

switchlogic:

robroy:

I do admire your relentlessness in always having to put what you think is the other side no matter how distasteful. A modern day Carryfast if you will. Carry on

Always 2 sides to EVERY story Luke,.and a lot of stuff in life is ‘distasteful’ , does not mean it is not worth questioning the official line.

I’ve had some stuff chucked at me on here… ut ‘The new Carryfast’? :open_mouth: :laughing:
Reckon that beats them all. :smiley:

RobRoy wearing a stylish new summer hat at 50 sec.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWIyVRNAxCg

robroy:

switchlogic:

robroy:

Always 2 sides to EVERY story Luke,.and a lot of stuff in life is ‘distasteful’ , does not mean it is not worth questioning the official line.

I’ve had some stuff chucked at me on here… ut ‘The new Carryfast’? :open_mouth: :laughing:
Reckon that beats them all. :smiley:

We don’t need him to be alive to judge his guilt. The evidence is overwhelming. Yes there can be mistakes but his actions were so regular over so many years there’s no question. And ■■■■■■ children on a monumental scale goes a bit beyond ‘distasteful’. Besides after decades of covering it up even if he were alive you think he’d admit it?

Franglais:
RobRoy wearing a stylish new summer hat at 50 sec.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWIyVRNAxCg

I’d forgot all about that sketch,.used to love Monty Python.
Would they get away with it today do you reckon.

Anyhoo…where ya been Frangers, thought maybe you were away pining for Covid news seeing as it has been pushed back in the queue a bit in the media lately. :laughing:
Unless you’re been away planning a revival/comeback campaign. :wink: :smiley:

the nodding donkey:

About as sure that isn’t Hitler ( look at the nose let alone the age )

youtu.be/OqFhvKarYjU

who was by that time in South America and that there was an obvious motive to then burn ‘the murdered evidence’ beyond any possible recognition.

As the fact that Charly was never supposedly interested in marrying Di’s older sister.
As opposed to Uncle Louis calling on the ‘experts’ at the BBC media machine, to help ‘fix it’, in the eyes of the public, with the younger Spencer girl.
Who was then obviously ‘groomed’ to ‘save herself’ for him among other numerous TV stunts and storylines pushing the same narrative to placate any perceived public resistance in that regard.
Top of the Pops indeed.

The problem I see is not so much with Jimmy Savile but with Operation Yewtree which was born out of it and the lynch mob mentality which accompanied it. Paul Gambaccini, Cliff Richard, Roy Harper, all publicly named as suspects in child abuse cases but never charged. Rolf Harris was convicted on deeply flawed evidence including one count of ■■■■■■ assault at a venue he denied ever appearing at, and for which no evidence was ever found that he had appeared at despite Police appeals and door-to-door visits, and although this conviction was later overturned, it can never be acceptable for financial reward to be offered in return for an unsubstantiated criminal accusation.

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

He’s laying low in the same boarding house as Elvis. :laughing:

switchlogic:

robroy:

I enjoy a laugh as much as the next bloke, but that’s plain cruel Luke.